What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal Annapurna

dirtlove

I have these seeds and man I cannot wait to plant them this start of Summer. Hoping for some serious height.
Not to worry, the height will come with ease with these plants.

This one germinated April 1st and is about 8 feet tall right now. It was topped early and I had kept it in a 1 gal container for a couple months to try and tame the vigorous growth. It's been in it's final 20 gal fabric pot since the first week of June.
2023-07-24_07-50-13_704 - Copy.jpeg

2023-07-24_07-50-03_597 - Copy.jpeg
2023-07-24_07-50-25_546 - Copy.jpeg

A few of the lower leaves were scorched by the triple digit heat this past month. But nothing too bad thankfully.

2023-07-24_07-50-29_264 - Copy.jpeg
2023-07-24_07-50-38_086 - Copy.jpeg

Last edited:

ds1824

This one germinated April 1st and is about 8 feet tall right now. It was topped early and I had kept it in a 1 gal container for a couple months to try and tame the vigorous growth. It's been in it's final 20 gal fabric pot since the first week of June.
View attachment 18873626
View attachment 18873627 View attachment 18873628

A few of the lower leaves were scorched by the triple digit heat this past month. But nothing too bad thankfully.

View attachment 18873629 View attachment 18873630
Amazing height, good pictures provide an insight in what to expect. I am keen!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

View attachment 18873626
View attachment 18873627 View attachment 18873628

View attachment 18873629 View attachment 18873630

Beautiful Annapurna @dirtlove hehehe seedlings can be a bit slow, but once root system is well established Nepalese sativas grow very quick and tall without need of much fertilizers. Is she a female ?

Sensistar42

Just picked up a pack last week, along with some Zamaldelica x kali China fems. Wellgrown had a re-listing and figured it was fate that I had to grab them. 🤣
I think I’ll mess with a few of these this coming summer when temps are better and maybe pollinate some things along with some f2s if everything works out well. 😎

Sensistar42

Ohh, goody!
Would love to come along for the "ride".
If you feel like it please post pics / a report. 🙏🏼
For sure I will! I’ll probably end up doing my first run as a seed run, because I don’t believe dubi is going to re do this line for a few years and then I’ll select a a female or two to keep. Honduras and Ethiopian might be in there as well. But we are still a few months away from that.