What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tiger x Panama feminized limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
EXTREMELY POWERFUL AND PRODUCTIVE 100% SATIVA SUPER HYBRID

Hybrid between our 10th generation Panama Goddess and a very special Golden Tiger mother with great yields, short flowering and penetrating organic/rotten terpenes.

This 100% sativa hybrid follows in the wake of our development of super powerful and high yielding sativa hybrids between Malawi and Panama, where Golden Tiger's Thai genetics adds even more trippy effects if possible.

The yield of Golden Tiger x Panama is simply stunning, forming giant and wide colas with excellent flower/leaf ratio and exuberant final reflowerings that mean this hybrid has the potential to produce our most extremely high yields, exceeding even the Killer A5 Haze, Malawi x Panama and the Panama x Malawi limited edition in this aspect.

A feminized limited edition, available while stock lasts.
AVAILABLE IN FEMINIZED FORMAT
POLYHYBRID
100 % SATIVA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 11-12 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: END OF OCTOBER / EARLY NOVEMBER
YIELD / M2: VERY HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-43º
THC: 21-26 %
CBD: 0.2 %
CBG: 1.1 %
Terpene profile: It has not yet been analyzed.
GENETICS: Golden Tiger x 10th generation elite Panama Goddess.
STRUCTURE: Pure sativa structure, vigorous and well-branched, but manageable and without excessive stretching.
BOUQUET: Organic/rotten, with citric and incensey Panama's touches.
HIGH: Trippy, complex and accelerated effect of boundless power. Mentally and physically very profound and long lasting.

GROWING TIPS

It can be grown indoors with strong light intensity and with enough space for its development.
We recommend to switch her into flowering after 15 days from seed, or starting from clones rooted for at least 7 days. We recommend 11 (light)/13 (darkness) photoperiod for the flowering indoors, in order to boost the flowering, and to avoid reflowerings or excessive stretching in early flowering.

Very suitable for SOG crops due to its great yield in the main cola, or for SCROG, horizontal or network growing due to its excellent yield in the lateral branches and its vigorous reaction to pruning.
Outdoors, it is especially suitable for outdoor cultivation in tropical or subtropical climates, although it can be cultivated with very good results in warm coastal climates of mild autumn (similar to the Mediterranean) up to latitudes close to 43º.

We recommend moderate levels of nutrients for the growing stage, increasing to high or very high at the maximum peak of floral production.

Attachments

• Golden Tiger x Panama.jpg
    Golden Tiger x Panama.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 345
  • Golden Tiger x Panama repuk cola finishing.jpg
    Golden Tiger x Panama repuk cola finishing.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 402
  • Golden Tiger x Panama repuk plant finishing.jpg
    Golden Tiger x Panama repuk plant finishing.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 440
  • Golden Tiger x Panama repuk finishing high resolution.jpg
    Golden Tiger x Panama repuk finishing high resolution.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 460

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Special thanks to our friend repuk for contributing with his amazing pics for the release of this new sativa hybrid,
she is without any doubt one of the most spectacular sativa plants we have had the pleasure to see in this room in 2019 :tiphat:

Kijell

Hello!
I have been growing these already from the RD Section last year.

It has the organic smell reminding me of Orient Express with the Panama incense touch, quite interesting smell.
The room smells phenomenal after burning this nice herb.
The effect is balanced, happy and focussing with some relaxation, it isn't too strong, doesn't make me nervous or pushes me too hard. Perfect daytime smoke.

It really makes big buds but the sidebranches dont get that long, they just want to make buds right away. :D
My pheno was a bit smaller than Panalawi and more compact.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Kijell :)

A pleasure to see your fatty and resinous Golden Tiger x Panama colas finishing!
Yes, this release is indeed the rare Golden Tiger #3 (rotten organic smelling pheno) x Panama Goddess that was listed last year in the R+D section of our website.

Glad you are enjoying with the terpenes and effects of this quite new hybrid ;)
You have been growing lately many of our best yielding and stronger sativa indoor hybrids, thank you very much for your interest in exploring this kind of ACE sativa hybrids. :yes:

rolandomota

Veteran
I'm inspired once more I'm tired of flavor chasing low yield and mild highs.
I want yield and power thank you sir for the replacement of green violeta herm with this lovely strain.
I will focus on this strain , Malawi pure, and Malawi x Panama also the killer a5 and super Malawi and some new and old golden tiger
I'm so tired of this weak weed low yields fruitless flavor chasing nonsense I don't have time for that
What really matters is yield and power weak weed just makes me mad especially when I spend months growing it just to be disappointed.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I am hip to what you are saying. I finally found Jack Herrer by Seedsman. Great weed to grow and smoke. But it has to be by SEEDSMAN.
I also am growing a hell of a lot of Zamaldelica. It is psychedelic. Love it!!!
Dropped Malawi and looks right now like I have 3 out of 6 viables. They should be ready for Christmas.
Stay stoned. It is the only way to go through life.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Ur Humbl Nr8tor,

Just saw you asked this is in another thread. The Golden Tiger mother used in this cross (mother #3) is not an obvious Thai pheno, neither a classic dominant Malawi pheno, it's a high yielding Golden Tiger mother with a different organic-rotten terpene profile rarely found in GT line, it reminds me a lot the terpene profile and kinder effects of our Vietnam Black mother, rather than the aggressive more common psychoactivities and terpenes found in most GTs.

This sounds like an amazing Sat/Indy hybrid but the Golden Tiger x Panama you just put up looks like a poly hybrid Sativa of dreams. You’re using the newer Thai leaning GT?

Greenbug

Just got these beans

Just got these beans

Could you give um like a smoke report of it? Also how would this do outdoors say, at about mid texas, humid and depression are widespread, just wondering as this cross is new and un-tested. Just got some of these beans they look interesting as hell!:biggrin:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Greenbug :)

Thanks for your interest on this new limited edition, your support is much appreciated.

Golden Tiger x Panama was officially released for the first time early this year, but you can find a few smoke reports from Kijell (above) and repuk in his own thread, guess we will receive more feedback this year when more people start to grow and harvest it.

You can expect a very similar outcome in potency and duration compared with Malawi x Panama catalogue strain, although with kinder effects. Sativa hybrids of this kind are very suitable for long season hot climates, just be careful with the rains and worms during second half of flowering because strains with such huge yields and colas can hide botrytis in late flowering, especially if worms are out of control.

Best wishes, please keep us updated!

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Golden Tiger x Panama Outdoors 6 months+ cured buds

Golden Tiger x Panama Outdoors 6 months+ cured buds

I promise will complete the smoke report rather complex high!

This time, as I have shared this girl a lot, I will include others experience.

These are the average size buds, not the bigger ones btw.

picture.php

picture.php

I think this is my first cured bud shot I submit in my life, never been stashed on anything to last for that long :biggrin:

Bud Aroma
The buds smell really spicy, predominant note being hazey nutmeg, slight hints of catpiss; when jar is opened there's a deep bottom of fermented grapefruit: dry/citric with a sweet but dry touch on top, like spicy honey.

Smoke
Smoke is thick and expansive, loads of resin. Like smoking a mariachi (weed + hash).

Taste
Strong, sweet/dry, and generously spicy. Have to say the kind of you never have enough... and I've gone through an insane amount of her already.

Notable Hazey touch leaning to cinnamon-dry frankincense.

Potency:

From 1-10, A solid 9. Always. Strong, I'm telling...

High
Soaring, euphoric, and "crazy" in a good sense. Takes out the badass, clown, loutish, or as Tangwena says :huggg: the SuperHero in you. As you indulge, evolves into more detachment and dreamy/trippy stages.

Cure turned her into a creeper, we joke about her being like Netflix (app), because when you "launch it" apparently does nothing until you hear the Baa-DAMM!!... (realize you're higher than a kite!)

She was shared on a vulcano party session by members of a canna club (so guess they shall have some tolerance) by my mate and I was told by him that suddenly everyone started lauging, joking, teasing and acting wild like toddlers on a sugar high to the point they had to be reprimanded... :laughing: so I'd say is a killer party weed!

Landing
Leaves you relaxed and lightly tired ready for a nap. Takes a toll on less tolerance people (which usually go wilder and more active!) which may feel "slow" or "drained" the next morning.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
hehehehe lovely cured Golden Tiger x Panama flowers (very Thai/GT looking) and smoke report as well! ;)

It reminds me when i smoked some GT flowers with a close colleague many years ago in a cannabis club surrounded by people we didn't know much .... when the effect reached its peak my friend and me were non stop laughing ... we had to leave the club because the others were thinking we were laughing at them (or maybe that's what we thought) ... outside it was raining very strong, a deluge and we try to drive our cars (terrible decision if you smoke Malawi or GT) ... we drove 2 streets and had to stop in the middle of the road because we hardly could not see anything, laughing and laughing again out of control completely wet under the rain ... felt like i was on acid like in my youth :D Truly trip - laughing weed!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Very last Golden Tiger x Panama fem packs left on our website!

Very last Golden Tiger x Panama fem packs left on our website!

Less than 20 packs available on our website of this one time release limited edition:

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/ace-seeds/goldentigerxpanamafem.html

The GT #3 mother used in the cross has not been kept for further production so this hybrid cannot be replicated with exactly the same genetics.

MIGreenman

GTP large and small

GTP large and small

Hey everyone- I hope to see some more results on this limited release posted up here. I was lucky enough to get a pack of the Golden Tiger Panama (GTP) and popped all 6 without issue. Three were germed and about 2 weeks later, the other three. Here is a group shot:

picture.php

There are 5 that are very uniform with large golden spears like the golden tiger, but with the structure and smells of the Panama- lemony terpentine. We are seven weeks in flower (11/13) with the oldest three. I have one smaller plant that is finishing faster than the others- it's very frosty and looks dangerous:

picture.php

The smaller one is on the right for a size reference-

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84024&pictureid=2064251

To compare- this is one of the larger plants, (top nug) still pushing pistols at 7.5 weeks- looks like another three weeks at least-

picture.php

and here is the smaller plant, (top nug) also at 7.5 weeks:

picture.php

I have not detected any organic/rotten terps but they are all very frosty and Panama-like. Clones have been taken of them all. Be safe everyone!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
So nice MIGreenman! :dance013: Love the way you grow your indoor plants, you really have green fingers! ;)
Excellent yet tamed development after just 7 weeks of flowering. Excited to follow your progress!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
We have added to our website the very last 30 Golden Tiger x Panama packs from our preservation fridge :headbange also available through Seedsman!