What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thai x Panama

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I am really enjoying this smoke. Had a few bowls several times this past week and it is so delicious. The smoke is sweet and slightly lemony. Even though the buds are very leafy, the trichome coverage is quite heavy. This is a first class smoke. Really puts me in productive and positive mood for hours. :dance013::party:

I put some in the freezer so I can store it more long term and halt it exactly where it is now. Even with careful monitoring with hygrometers I still have lost a fair amount of weed to mold this past year. So I invested in a small freezer just for herb and pollen.

goingrey

Are some of the bracts actually pink? Or are my eyes deceiving me and it's just the pistils? Either way, pretty incredible.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
looking truly exotic and mindblowing olday :biggrin:

So glad to hear it TexasTea :huggy: Both Thai Chiang Mai and Panama Goddess are really 'day boosters', crossed together in a F1 even more!

olday

Veteran
looking truly exotic and mindblowing olday :biggrin:

So glad to hear it TexasTea :huggy: Both Thai Chiang Mai and Panama Goddess are really 'day boosters', crossed together in a F1 even more!

We smokes our first sample nug yesterday (sample taken early and not cured) and I think a lot of people are sleeping on this one - fantastic up and soaring high but in a sort of comfortable/relaxing trippy way. Long lasting ride and while she did grow over my lights, great yield and I think she will be done at about 14 weeks (I expected longer). Super happy with this one and hope more Sativa lovers giver her a try.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
so glad to hear it :smoke: thanks a lot for the feedback, can only improve with the curing ....

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I smoked a fat bowl this afternoon and stepped out of the room for a few minutes. Came back in and I swear someone was sawing cedar wood. Strong incense and cedar aromas. :)

GreenAndFast

Cut the whole plant down yesterday, I've got some early samples waiting to be tried. Can't wait going by the comments here. Mine seemed to have a lot fatter buds than most here. Smell is devine tho.

PXL_20220102_140151945.jpg
PXL_20211226_185733491.jpg
PXL_20220101_174445220.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I like to go out of the room and come in again to smell in all its glory the incense of my sativas TexasTea ;) Your feedback and presence are always much appreciated friend.

Lovely outcome GreenAndFast :yummy: very resinous in your second pic! Please, let us know your opinion once you are more familiarized with the finished product.

Cactus Squatter

I was going through my seed stash and found a pack of these I had somehow totally forgotten about and didn’t have written down on my list. I’m definitely going to be popping at least 1 for this next outdoor season.