What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thai x Panama

Mountainkush

Couple pics at 11 weeks. Coming down at 12 I’m thinking.

picture.php

picture.php

Love some of these fox tails
picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Amazing job MountainKush :headbange Some of the finest Thai x Panama indoor flowers we have seen up to date. Enjoy! :yes:

Mountainkush

Thanks Dubi
I tried a finished sample of this New Year’s Eve now that it’s cut down and in jars , and wow. What a flavour! It’s like fresh vanilla beans with a slight hint of candied lemons.
Awesome happy social high that had us laughing and talking all night with moments where you almost questioned if you were high or not it was so clear, but as soon as you actually thought about it there was no question anymore. I love weed that gets me lost in what I’m doing like that.
This one ended up just like the first Zamaldelica x Panama in how it smelled like lemon almost the entire grow then took on this amazing completely different smell after drying.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad to hear the early smoking tests were so promising MountainKush ;) Can only improve with the curing!

Hope you are starting a great start 2021! :)

Koondense

Veteran
Corrected text:

Lately i tried a bit of what's left of my Thai x Panama from last summer, so cured for 9 months...
Now i vape so can feel the taste much better compared to smoking... anyway... this bud gave me a very strong eucalyptus aroma, the feeling i got was exactly the same as being in a turkish sauna(100% rh) with eucalyptus oils lingering in the moist air.
Wonderful sensation of well being and bliss, lasts for a long time too. Sadly i only have one bud left :(

Cheers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Koondense :yes: Glad you liked her til the end friend.

I'm surprised Thai x Panama is not calling sativa lovers attention more ....
sometimes it takes times until growers pay attention or show interest for a newer release.

Koondense

Veteran
Hi dubi,
i share the same feeling, not much pics of these plants. They surely deserve more polularity, sativa lovers would surely love this hybrid as much as i do.
Right before clicking on this thread i was thinking of my only time growing this one and i feel the need to grow her again this end of summer. She's sharing the top spot of ace plants to grow, along with the super malawi haze.
Off for holidays soon, meaning i will have my first pause with growing in 5years but when i come back you'll soon see these girls in action :)
Cheers

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Because it takes ages to go through ACE catalog... I’m around since 2017 and I "only" grew 14, 7 mothers I didn’t grow clones from yet and 11 seeds packs to go through still. If space and money didn’t matter, I swear I would go on a shopping spree on a monthly basis!
Thanks Koondense :yes: Glad you liked her til the end friend.

I'm surprised Thai x Panama is not calling sativa lovers attention more ....
sometimes it takes times until growers pay attention or show interest for a newer release.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Actually make that 3 if you account for the ones growing at the moment...
7 mothers I didn’t grow clones from yet

But I had my eyes on this one for sure but decided to get Golden Tiger x Panama instead since it was limited edition and you were not keeping that rotten pheno parent.

bluesat

22 days flowering.

Attachments

• photo2054368.jpg
    photo2054368.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 85
  • photo2054369.jpg
    photo2054369.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 87
  • photo2054370.jpg
    photo2054370.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 88