What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thai x Panama

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
EXCELLENT 100 % SATIVA F1 HYBRID WITH PRIME QUALITY LEGENDARY GENETICS FROM THAILAND AND PANAMA

Thai dominant hybrid between the excellent new Thai pure sativa from Chiang Mai, and our refined 10th generation elite Panama, reaching a new peak in our breeding of lemony and incensey pure sativas with prime quality euphoric and psychedelic effects.

Tall, vigorous and well-branched sativa, displaying the elegant tropical bearing of the Thai, with Panama contributing its desirable strong and robust structure, significantly increasing the production and complexity of resins, terpenes, potency and effects, adapting the wild Thai genetics to indoor crops and temperate latitudes, and shortening the flowering period to very moderate times for a 100% sativa hybrid of eminently tropical genetics.

AVAILABLE IN FEMINIZED FORMAT
F1 HYBRID
100 % SATIVA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 12-13 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: END OF OCTOBER / EARLY NOVEMBER
YIELD / M2: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-43º
THC: 14-18 %
CBD: Null
CBG: Up to 1.5 %
Terpene profile: It has not yet been analyzed.
GENETICS: Thai Chiang Mai x 10th generation Panama Goddess.
STRUCTURE: Tall, vigorous and well-branched sativa, with the elegant tropical Thai bearing, and the desirable strong and robust structure of the Panama.
BOUQUET: Green tea, cured wood, spices, lime, lemon, vanilla, cream and incense.
HIGH: Euphoric, psychedelic, pleasant and dreamy effect of the highest quality.

GROWING TIPS

It can be grown indoors with strong light intensity and with enough space for its development.
We recommend to switch her into flowering after 15 days from seed, or starting from clones rooted for at least 7 days. We recommend 11 (light)/13 (darkness) photoperiod for the flowering indoors, in order to boost the flowering, and to avoid reflowerings or excessive stretching in early flowering.

Very suitable for SCROG, horizontal or network growing due to its excellent yield in the lateral branches and its vigorous reaction to pruning.
Outdoors, it is especially suitable for outdoor cultivation in tropical or subtropical climates, although it can be cultivated with very good results in warm coastal climates of mild autumn (similar to the Mediterranean) up to latitudes close to 43º.
We recommend moderate levels of nutrients during the growing stage, and moderate-high in the peak of floral production.

Attachments

• Thai x Panama K cola finishing.jpg
    Thai x Panama K cola finishing.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 424
  • Thai x Panama K cola mid flowering5.jpg
    Thai x Panama K cola mid flowering5.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 407
  • Thai x Panama K cola mid flowering4.jpg
    Thai x Panama K cola mid flowering4.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 402
  • Thai x Panama K cola finishing3.jpg
    Thai x Panama K cola finishing3.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 398
  • Thai x Panama K cola finishing4.jpg
    Thai x Panama K cola finishing4.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 391
  • Thai x Panama K colas finishing.jpg
    Thai x Panama K colas finishing.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 394
  • Thai x Panama K cola mid flowering3.jpg
    Thai x Panama K cola mid flowering3.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 393
  • Thai x Panama K cola finishing2.jpg
    Thai x Panama K cola finishing2.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 349
  • Thai x Panama K cola finishing6.jpg
    Thai x Panama K cola finishing6.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 352
  • Thai x Panama K cola finishing5.jpg
    Thai x Panama K cola finishing5.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 405

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
more pics .....

more pics .....

Special thanks to phrenos and Koondense for providing pics and feedback for this release. :huggg:

Wish you enjoy with this new pure sativa F1 hybrid! :tiphat:

Attachments

• Thai x Panama p cola finished outdoors.jpg
    Thai x Panama p cola finished outdoors.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 343
  • Thai x Panama p cola finished outdoors2.jpg
    Thai x Panama p cola finished outdoors2.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 307
  • Thai x Panama p bud finished outdoors.jpg
    Thai x Panama p bud finished outdoors.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 342
  • el camino at airport,, around 1984
    el camino at airport,, around 1984
    69.5 KB · Views: 472
  • Thai x Panama p harvested cola.jpg
    Thai x Panama p harvested cola.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 388
  • Thai x Panama p growing.jpg
    Thai x Panama p growing.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 318
  • Thai x Panama p leaf detail.jpg
    Thai x Panama p leaf detail.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 344

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Dubi, I’d like to better understand the differences one would expect between this Thai x Panama and Golden Tiger (Thai leaning) x Panama? Growth, effect, aroma, etc. interested in picking some more genetics up and would likely choose between one of these two. Seems the Golden Tiger cross is more potent and possibly higher yielding?

Koondense

Veteran
This one is a great cross!
Thanks again dubi for the chance to grow this beauty ;)

Ur Humbl Nr8tor, my guess is GT x Panama should have denser flowers with more stinky aromas and higher potency, Thai x Panama seems to be more on the delicate and sensual side, which I prefer personally.

Cheers

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran

Ur Humbl Nr8tor, my guess is GT x Panama should have denser flowers with more stinky aromas and higher potency, Thai x Panama seems to be more on the delicate and sensual side, which I prefer personally.

Cheers

Thanks Koondense. Like to see them run side by side.

El Timbo

Cheers

Did you post a smoke report?

BenoitV1984

Veteran
When it is? :p

No need to shout everywhere about them. As far as I know, Vermontman is not working big scale, so it comes when it comes in limited quantity. But they get restocked eventually, so it's just a matter of patience :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Ur Humbl Nr8tor,

As Koondense correctly pointed out, Thai x Panama is more Thai dominant and produces a more untouched tropical sativa landrace outcome, while Golden Tiger x Panama works similar to Malawi x Panama: ultra powerful and high yielding, much more aggressive in the effect, and not so delicate like the Thai x Panama F1. Flowering times and sizes are quite similar on both hybrids.

It just depends on your personal preferences.

Dubi, I’d like to better understand the differences one would expect between this Thai x Panama and Golden Tiger (Thai leaning) x Panama? Growth, effect, aroma, etc. interested in picking some more genetics up and would likely choose between one of these two. Seems the Golden Tiger cross is more potent and possibly higher yielding?

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
I'm sorry I haven't really posted much from my Thai x Panama... didn't do so because she suffered a series of mishaps one after another which I'll spare.

After reading Koondense thread, I cannot agree more with him.

This plant is a "sleeper": looks laanky and fluffy, but make no mistake, yield is huuuuge, and buds are meatier than they look. Yield wise, she was only surpassed by the Golden Tigers cuts (unfair comparison!).

Smoke Report:

I let her go for too long, but I share the effect Koondense describes: instrospective, relaxed, but "shifty focus", great spiritual high!

Taste on mine is more on the minty/fennel side with the Panama delicious sour lemony touch.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Sorry for the off topic

Really interesting Fronk :) Thanks for share it.

The bloody sap is a quite uncommon trait with most cannabis strains, reported to be found in some hawaiian sativa lines, really nice to see you also found it in your Thai x Panama.

I got 2 bleeding manipuri 2016, sorry had only a shitty phone that time.
But the bleeding was also in the oth offsprings.

picture.php

StrongTree

Thai x Panama .month plus of veg...clipped the the top and a few upper branches ( no sanguine juices yet )...not too late to clip her down another level ... in the bloom tent for first night sleep..very excited about this sativa plant...hoping for mint and fennel as Repuk noted...:biggrin:

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts