What's new

What's the best soil-mix recipe given these ingredients?

webwiller

BEST SOIL-MIX​

Hi everyone and thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge with us, poor little human thingies that still walk four-legged with a white mark on the lips. Said that I'd like you to help me "fit" the elements I have available to obtain the best possible soil-mix for my girls.

They're gonna be photoperiodic hybrids mainly 50/50 In./Sat. under real 600w LED with 1200ppfd@18in roughly, controlled environment 3x3x6ft with climate, dehumidifier, (humidifier it's never needed, the opposite is my enemy: moist!) intake fan, extractor with a carbon filter, tent 3x3, 6 babes with LST, HST and Defoliation in SCROG. They'll have 1 Cup pots to start with, ! Quart pot to follow, 1 gal, 3 gals, 5 gals to end with. Manual watering.

Materials available for Soil-Mix:
- 6.6 gals Plagron Fertilised Soil (Spaghnum moss? PH 6.0)
- 2.65 gals COMPOST NPK 8-4-8 (+3 Solphorous Dioxide)
- 2.65 gals Plagron Perlite
- 2.65 gals Vermiculite
- 2.65 gals Pebble Clay (PH 5.0)

Amendants & Extras in powder​

- ALTEA TERRA LIVE ORGANIC Substrate and MICRO-ELEMENTS INOCULATED in 44 pounds material (read only for personal knowledge, longstory short: Bacilli, bacterias & Fungi which work in Symbiosis with our plants thus helping them out in unthinkable ways).
DESCRIPTION
ALTEA TERRA VIVA consists of humified organic substance, spores of Glomus intraradices, Glomus mosseae, Trichoderma atroviride and da rhizosphere bacteria able to create the optimal conditions for the rapid establishment of the plant, thus guaranteeing a healthy and thriving development. TERRA VIVA is the ideal product to enrich the soil and/or I cultivation substrates with use microorganisms (Trichoderma, mycorrhizae and bacteria PGPR (Plant Grow Ptomotion Rhizobacteria). TERRA VIVA besides guaranteeing a better uniformity of germination increases the resistance of young plants to salinity and drastically reduces the incidence of fungal pathologies. TERRA VIVA microorganisms act in the rhizosphere with the production of acidifying molecules which, by lowering the pH, favor the assimilation by the plants of those elements (phosphorus, iron, manganese) otherwise blocked. ALLOWED IN BIOLOGICAL AGRICULTURE. Quantity:

- 6.6 gals

Other powders:​

- Citric Acid Powder (Human Grade) (250g.)
- GuanoKalong (Bats Shit) NPK 1-10-1 (1Kg)
- Mega Worm Plagron (Worm Castings - ph 6-7 EC 1-1.54) 1 Quart
- Epsom Salts (Human Grade) 16MgO Pure FCC

Liquid Extras:​

- Cal-Mag suppl. N 1.8% Ca 2.8% Mag. 1% Iron (chelate) 0.1% (1 cup)
- BioBizz Humic Acids (1 cup)
- Top Top Candy (BIO) N 1.7% P < 0.1% CaO 1.0% Tot. Sugars 32.5% p/p ph 5.0
- Energy Plant Calcium (Vebi) CaO 20% Boron 0.05% Fe (iron) 3.0% Manganese (Mng) 0.2% Zinc (Zn) 0.2%

I'm not saying each & every of these should be part of the soil-mix. Especially the Liquids are gonna do better as foliar sprays more often then not, Citric Acid Powder would come handy when/if in flower you have to lower the PH, it's good in making Calcium available in higher %ges and this makes it preferable compared to other acids which work best in Veg. stage. First thigs first, to begin with, I need a mix for 6x1Quart pots for first week 2 (from sprouting) till week 5-6. Therefore to start with this is the deal:

-5 gals Total Soil-Mix for hybrids from seed to be transplanted roughly at 2 weeks from sprout in 1 Quart pots. Very young plants, little quantity & soft mix.

I want to change the %ges of the different ingredients depending on plants stage, following what their need is for that specific stage. When Transplant time comes I'll change it a bit and so on following this chart:
1st POTs 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th
1 Cup 1 Pint 1 Quart 1 Gal 3 Gals 5 Gals

Please, Let's everyone stick to the above Anglo-Saxon measures, so it’s easily comparable for everybody ( I’m from EU, d’ love using Liters and Kilos but hey, I gotta follow the world and not the other way round, innit?! So let’s all make an effort, once learned it’s forever, like biking! LOL).

Thx y'all once more and Ciao!
Da1Gròa
:tiphat: