What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Urgent! Need Help to Diagnose supposed Disease

webwiller

Hi everyone!
I'm really late but I want so bad to post at least "something" that I couldn't wait a better time. I'll add up everything I'll be forgetting now.

Strain: RQS Quick-One Auto
Pot: 5 gal / 20 L
Seed 2 Harvest: 8 weeks
Sprouted: 17th June
Type: Indica 80%, 20% Ruderalis
Stage: Flowering
Tot. Life: 57 days
Light: Led 450w + Led 130w
Medium: Soil mix with perlite and pebble clay.
This issue started when flowering began. Guys...for the moment I will upload different pics so that you can start thinking...tomorrow I'll post all technicalities (Water Values, Temp, RH, Environment, etc.)

Here we go, ladies & gents, this is...Quick(ly dead)One#1 (she's got a sys who seems fine and 2 more girls but different strain, others all 3 good (as far as I know with my non-existent experience.

PICS Quick-One#1

https://i.ibb.co/Ph2qKJD/IMG-20190803-Q1-4-3.jpg[/IMG[]

[IMG]https://i.ibb.co/tqWqdjm/IMG-20190803-Q1-1-19.jpg

IMG-20190803-Q1-1-18.jpg

IMG-20190803-Q1-1-15.jpg

IMG-20190803-Q1-1-13.jpg

As you can see with your own eyes, I really dunno how will this end up considering it'd ripe in 2 weeks give or take.

I want to evaluate the possibility of letting her go (euthanasia) in favor of more space and better lighting position for the 3 girls still racing...but this is just an idea in its larvae stage.

Hope to get you in the mood for mysteries...

PS: I do have Fungus Gnats, I put the yellow traps and caught 2 dozens of them...but I HARDLY believe the larvae made such extensive damage, considering F.Gnats are a new entry (1 wk +o-.

SqueeZZZe your brains and help out if you can.
Soon back on this channel broadcasting the "mysterious death" of an Indica....but hey, there's hope eh!!!

Ty in advance!
Da1Gròa

DJXX

Veteran
Leaf chart...there are a couple on here..you might find ur problem there...search leaf chart..DJXX

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Erm you have a few things going on there for sure. Bit difficult to diagnose nut id start by making a better soil mix for your next grow.

beta

Veteran
This is very unlikely to be a disease, there's something wrong with your soil mix.

webwiller

Soil-Mix is not the issue. I bet...

Soil-Mix is not the issue. I bet...

Guys thanks for your replies but my OP. is 4 girls total, 2x Quick-one & 2x RQS Bluematic.

Both strains are hybrid, both are Indica (70 & 80% + the diff. is Ruderalis for both obv being autos) with similar genetics, same seedbank, similar appearance, size, resistance to pests, funguses, molds. Both easy to grow with similar cannabinoids and type of high too!

These are the other 3 subjects:

This is RBM#1:

IMG-20190803-RBM19.jpg

IMG-20190803-Q1-4-7.jpg

RBM#2:

IMG-20190803-RBM2.jpg

Quick-One#3:

IMG-20190803-Q1-2.jpg

Soil-mix is all branded (Canna, Plagron, Biobizz, etc,...), I mixed it personally on the same day, with the same tools, same place. Everything else was exactely the same (from pots to water tank to saucers to nutes, all equal and all brand new - first grow OP. ever).

Both Quick-One's suffered but I found out why the other one was sick and solved it. It still needs recovery time but it's much, Much healthier then b4! The one subject of this 3d had completely different syntoms and always got worse 'n worse.

How could you justify that the issue might be in the mix or nutes or environment orwater or pests...it makes NO Sense!
2 plants thriving and 1 dying? If you explain me how this could happen I'd be happy to learn something new to me.

I smashed my head over these thoughts but...no-way, it doesn't make any sense at all as truly, they all had the very same treatment 360°. In good & bad, I'm newby, I wouldn't guess something new on my first try.

My aim ws only to gain some basic confidence with these plants, all tools & appliances & nutes & plants reaction. No yield targets, no weirdos of sorts.

I wanted to get to know each other better...that's it.

It has to be a disease. Not even pests...as they're so so close that in nearly 2 months time there's little to no chance that one and only one got affected. The Q-1 which suffered had some deficiencies due to PH blocking some macro & micro absorbtion plus I didn't know about salts buil up and weekly drainage so I used to always only top-off and with tons of nutes....that's why. Overdoses of a certain macro causes the impossibility for the plant to absorb the other macr/micro & PH mixes it all up. I also learned how to measure the soil PH, in the beginning I believed that measuring water or nutes solution PH, EC & TDS was fine and never measured the soil data.

I do now and adjusted 'em for ALL plants. Q-1#3 got better in a week time. Q-1#4 is under euthanasia screening (I'd better call Dignitas in Switzerland tough! LOL!).

Still thinking is a medium issue?

I'm here to learn, not to teach, therefore if you can wxplain why it could be medium anyway I'm happy to listen. But I'd need a proper motivation not just an affirmation: It's not a disease, it's an issue with the soil-mix. This doesn't help at all, you with me?

:thank you: