What's new

Golden Goat: 4x4 - Coco - 600w HPS

Kimura

picked up a golden goat clone a while back. grew it out, cut it up into some fatass clones. 12 days in the EZ Cloner and my roots looked like this:

picture.php

picture.php

currently using a 600w Hortilux HPS lamp DIMMED to 300w about 2.5ft from the top of the plants. idgaf about buying a metal halide right now.

currently being watered once daily with a solution of 300ppm. will need to be transplanted later this week. gonna wait till i know the roots are surrounding the pot.

again, idgaf about the ph.

they've been in these half gallon pots of coco for 11 days or so. i took some clones yesterday and put them in the EZ Cloner to keep this strain going.

picture.php

picture.php

i topped them a few times. although it's a sativa, golden goat is a squat, fat, sturdy, sweet smellin bush.

Last edited:

Hydro8

Nice looking roots !

I love Golden Goat, one of my favorites. Looks like the same cut I grew a few months ago.

Kimura

moving along very nicely here. plants are drinking more water. all plants have been in coco for 2-2.5 weeks. i think i'm going to transplant them all into 5 gallon pots soon. maybe tonight or tomorrow.

still only using 300w!!! just a little over 2.5 feet from the top of the plants.

i want to bush these girls out and grow them tall. no scrog this time, just a few stakes if needed.

picture.php

picture.php

Kimura

a little over 2 weeks in half gallon pots of coco and these golden goat plants were ready for 5 gallon pots. i only transplanted 5 and i'm giving the other one to a friend of mine next week.

transplanted, then gave each 2 gallons of nutrient solution at 300ppm. raised the light a little bit the bulb itself is 3ft from the top of the canopy. still only using 300w.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php