What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE Mix Packs

jonhova

Hi Dubi,

I'm soon ordering a 10 pack of ACE Mix Standard and Trpoical Mix from a well known spanish reseller. Could you maybe give me a hint which direction the genetics may be? So I'll i.e. do them 12/12 from start or some.

Thanks in advance and Greets

Heres ehat dubi said from my recent purchse
Hi jonhova,

Strong and healthy seedlings, what a nice trunk they have! :)

Current Tropical Mix contains mainly Malawi/Panama, Panama/Malawi and Panama/Tikal hybrids. I think i will be able to identify them better in flowering.

Best wishes and please keep updated!

Bump. Started my own thread recently looking for this information. I would love to know what's in the ACE mix standard and the Tropical mix standard right now. I will be ordering directly from ACE. I love your work dubi, absolutely amazing. By selling these seeds and providing your beautiful breeding work to this whole community you are saving the cannabis world from being drowned in these mainstream production polyhibrid indicas.

Thanks for your hard work Dubi. I want to know what's in the packs before I order so I don't double up on something. If I have a high chance of getting a Panama through the tropical mix then I don't want to purchase pack of straight panama as well ya know what I mean. I want to spend my money wisely and get to experience some diversity as there's a lot of your strains I'd love to check out.

RizlaMan

Current Content?

Current Content?

Hi,

The ACE Mix standard did contain mainly Bangi Haze, Tikal, Nepal Jam and Orient Express, at least for the past 2-3 years.

The ACE Mix feminized contains mainly new PCK, Kali China and Orient Express hybrids.

The Tropical mix standard has mainly Haze x Thai genetics.

There will be some changes in the content of the new mixes, especially the ACE Mix feminized, that changes more frequently .... we are also going to release a new Tropical Mix feminized version.

I will provide more concrete info about the content of the 2015 mixes soon, early next year. Thanks for your interest!

Could you share with us what is currently in the ACE Mix, feminized and standard?

Bleiweis

Veteran
My report of Ace mix fem. plant i had the chance to grow this year!

Growth structure: symetrical...you could say beautifully branched. One of the nicest looking plants i had. Responded to training beautifully. Each part of the plant developed with almost the same intesity as the other parts. She has the most shady part of my garden so i thought she would produce the skinniest buds amongst them all. I was wrong. Internode lenght was medium-hybrid looking.

Flowering: flowering started at the end of august here at N47. She made compact buds which were nicely placed. Growth structure provided a lot of space for airflow so mold wasn't that big of an issue despite the fact that her neighbour plant was heavily infested! There was some stretch but it wasn't that crazy sativa stretch were everything gets out of control!

Flower type: hard compact buds which were covered with snow from top to the bottom. Not the iciest but enough for majority of people. Easy to trim- even the small buds didn't loose all that much of volume when i dried them. Bag appeal is very good. Not a lot of leaves...very desirable traits!

Smells: kind of hard to describe-there were some spicy hints inbetween...some earthy and carrot smells also! Definitely no fruity smells. Last plant that had some similar smells was orient express so my guess would be that this is some sort of OE hybrid!

picture.php

View image in gallery

I

izzypog

I have a feminized tropical mix seed pack and was wondering what kind of seeds I can look forward to.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Bleiweis,

Glad to know the female from your ACE Mix had good mold resistance and a fast flowering to finish properly in your climate without major issues :)
Based on your pic, i would say she is an Orient Express or Kali China hybrid. Enjoy her! ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi izzypog,

In your Tropical Mix fem you will find mainly Malawi, Panama and Tikal feminized hybrids. Hope you find nice sativa plants of your taste.

I have a feminized tropical mix seed pack and was wondering what kind of seeds I can look forward to.

I

izzypog

Well I have the 2015 pack, kept refrigerated safely, I LOVE SATIVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already purchased Malawi, heard it was amazing, it will be a summer grow in my new grow room. I would love to have more of the old school sativas. I would also like to thank you for your reply, @dubi.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
So, this one showed a preflower and we got a female. She comes from an Ace Mix reg freebies I got with an order made in April 2017.

Any idea what it could be? I'll grow them next July, after the current Tikal session and the next Snow Moon/Kali China one, so I can't show any flower for now.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• AceMix_01.jpg
    AceMix_01.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 22
  • AceMix_02.jpg
    AceMix_02.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 23
  • AceMix_03.jpg
    AceMix_03.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 22
  • AceMix_04.jpg
    AceMix_04.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 24
I

izzypog

@benoitV1984, I just want to say whatever she is, she is gorgeous, very nice.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi BenoitV1984,

Your female from the regular ACE Mix looks indeed very close to Kali China, she is most probably a China Yunnan hybrid, do you have pics of her in flowering ? That would help to try to identify her genetics. And sorry for the delay in the reply. Loving your Tikal updates :)

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Hi BenoitV1984,

Your female from the regular ACE Mix looks indeed very close to Kali China, she is most probably a China Yunnan hybrid, do you have pics of her in flowering ? That would help to try to identify her genetics. And sorry for the delay in the reply. Loving your Tikal updates :)
Hi Dubi,

Thanks for getting back to me. I don't have any picture in flowering yet, but it is planned for next session, so I'll have some in month or so.

I'd love some China Yunnan hybrid, will fit perfectly with my Golden Yunnan black tea :)

You can check the topic here.

attachment.php

Last edited:

Mountainkush

This one is really starting to take off and branch out at three weeks from seed. Grown in pure coco. Topped after this picture was taken so next update should be a nice little bush
picture.php

Mountainkush

I just topped my girl pictured above a second time last night and noticed how dark the cut ends got. After getting some on my finger it turned out to be a light purple. This is the first time I’ve had a plant bleed anything but clear water. Is there any particular ace strain that has purple blood. My first guess was Pck but neither of the ones I grew had it(that I noticed anyway).

Mountainkush

Mix fem. Just over 5 weeks from seed and takes well to training. Just letting the 12 tops grow out a bit while I wait for room in my flower tent. I took a couple clones just in case it’s something special. The purple blood in its veins has me hopeful for a colourful one. Kind of fun growing this mystery lady.
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Mountainkush,

Lovely plant. I'm more inclined to think she is a China Yunnan hybrid.
Looks like she will be ready for flowering once you make space in the flower room.
Best wishes with her! ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts