What's new

ErdPurt

My Erdpurt plants are harvested and in jars now.

Erdpurt #1:
PXL_20240430_032358499.jpg

Nice solid nugs, smell is earthy and mild. The high is quite relaxing, not particularly narcotic but also not very suitable for intense physical activity.

Erdpurt #2:
PXL_20240430_032816312.jpg

More leafy and hairy, highest yield but also developed a significant amount of male flowers while ripening (haven't found any seeds yet, though). Similar in smell and effect to #1 but less strong. This one is not a keeper unfortunately.

Erdpurt #3:
PXL_20240430_030940080.jpg

Low yield of small, fluffy buds, sugar leaves are pretty crystally so I barely trimmed it at all. The smell is stronger and more piney/fresh than the other two. High is more "up" and clear, relaxed but can still be motivated to go out and do stuff. IMO it's the winner of the group.

All three plants have a sort of anti-anxiety, tension releasing effect that reminds me of other high CBD bud I've tried, so I'd guess there is a decent amount of CBD in them. That's the main reason I decided to grow this strain, I wanted a balance of THC:CBD and this one fits that bill for sure.

I'm keeping a clone of #3 to run again. It's only in a 4-inch pot, but I'm hoping that vigorous pruning and 20+ hours of light will keep it from flowering. So far it seems to be working.
PXL_20240504_001041644.jpg

Thanks to @dubi for keeping this strain around, and also for all the helpful participation in the discussion about it! <3 I just planted some Ethiopian seeds so hopefully I'll be in that thread soon with progress on them...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Truly resinous old school hashplant indica buds @weedsmoker420 :yummy: Glad you found a kepper of your taste and that the effects delivers the effects you were seeking in this strain. Please keep us updated on your future rounds with her and on your Ethiopian grow, thanks always to you! ☀️

Latest posts

Latest posts