What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

9-10ft SSH(mrn)@10 weeks, all twisted up!

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
she was to tall i had to wrap her around a tomato cage...

you can see she grew up past the lights.
thats then...this is now..

.."TOPS"

close-ups.

i plan on letting her grow for 4-6 more weeks..... unless she says 'more' :joint:

Last edited:
D

dankbudz

someone call ghost busters!!! weve got a monster on the loose!!!

Lucid

nice girl !..... but next time ... take about 3ft from the soil up and clean out all the little nodes and budsites b4 2 weeks of flower..... you will get nicer buds in the top portion of your plant where the usable light is ..... Keep er Green ...

stay safe...

H&L

Looks like a haze pheno, lol. Let her take her time and you'll be rewarded. Enjoy the fruits man! :joint:

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Looks excellant but the sixth pic down looks like spider mites or is it triches?

23443DSC01121.JPG

Last edited:

BlazeTheSky

looks like potential mites to me, but that is for digitalhippy to determine. if so, i hope you get rid of them, that haze is a beauty.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Lucid said:
nice girl !..... but next time ... take about 3ft from the soil up and clean out all the little nodes and budsites b4 2 weeks of flower..... you will get nicer buds in the top portion of your plant where the usable light is ..... Keep er Green ...

stay safe...

also ,,, if you would have pulled her over at 2-3ft and LST'ing her,,, you would have a bush the size of a room,,,rather than a redwood blasting through your ceiling>>>>

either way:::massive respect to D.Hippy>>>i dont think i hve near enough patients to take a plant to 13-16 wks!!!!

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
Chiefsmokingbud said:
Looks excellant but the sixth pic down looks like spider mites or is it triches?

no mites... i have floromite so if i had them theyd be gone.

could be the neemioil im using but i think its trichs. the plant is loaded with the things.
im also using this to help it oil-up.

...this is another SSH(MRN)i have going too.... only 35 days in.

Last edited:

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
og dmc said:
Have you ever had white flies? If so how do you get rid of them. They are a real pain.
lol i have some still right now.
you need to trim and get a few fans for your room. make sure everyleafs is fluttering with wind, then get a pyrithium bomb, and set it off. that'll get 99% of them. get a second and follow-up 5days-week later and you should be solid.

--->giving the plants a thurough underside-spraying with neem/safers/einstein-oil/3-in1 before the bomb will get them all in the air and flying, thats the key.

Latest posts

Latest posts