What's new

Warlock @ 5 weeks in bloom

GudBud

Hi, thought i'd show a few pics of my warlock, grown from clone and veged for only 3 weeks in soil under 600 watt hps.
They been in flowering for 34 days and have another 3-4 weeks to go.

waddya think?

regards GudBud

GudBud

I've got 5 of them in there.
i'm wishing i gave them an extra week or two in veg, there's plenty more space.

GrassRoots

Very nice looking plants you have there! What size containers are they in and did you top or train them? Thanks.

L

Lilly456

For 5 weeks they look damn fine to me! Everything I grow just pops its 1st flowers @ that age, aside from a WR cut I have everything goes 80 + days.I have some Killing fields though that look like they may be done in 50.Very nice even canopy you have there.Best regards, Chaco. :joint: :joint:

GudBud

cheeers..!!! i'm feeding them on bio-bloom @ 3ml per litre of water every other watering but will be starting to flush in a week

G

grapepunched

Thanks I've been wanting to see more MAGUS...
They look GREAT and like they'll yield nicely! What's the aroma?

PEACE!

-gp

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
those girls look killer mang!!! will be following, cant wait to see em done! good job....sub

GudBud

cheers for the feedback, it's the first time i've done a warlock full grow. done exille a few times inthe past and she was great.

I'l keep this one updated till harvest if anyones interested to see how they turn out?

Echoes

Damn man, those are some nice colas for 34 days. Very impressive, I must say! It looks like you're growing in a tent of some sort. May I ask what brand it is and your opinion of it? If you like you can give even more details about the setup, I don't mind :). I've been considering a Homebox L with a 600W for some time now but I've gotta scrape together the money first. Yes, please keep us updated. Can't wait to see them when they're done. They look so dense now that I can't imagine them in four more weeks. Watch out, they may explode! :D

GudBud

Hi echoes, good observation, your spot on, it is a grow tent. a 4ft.x4ft grow box with a 600 watt air cooled hps. which gives me 37.5 wpsf. and there's a rvk thingy extracter fan connected to the hood sucking out the hot air thru accoustic 4 inch ducting... and a 9 inch oscolating fan hanging inside the tent.
It's the first tent i've used as i have normaly built my own grow rooms in the past but circumstances dictate thats where i'm at... she sits happily in the corner of my bedroom, had it for about a year and done about 3 grows in it the best yeild being around 15oz dried under same set up. hope this helps ya.
GudBud.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Great setup and genetics GB. I hear rhe Warlock drops the hammer in the stone dept. Lookin to see the finish. Good job and respect.

GudBud

Hope so, looking at em now i think i might only get around 2 oz. pp max dried.

Another week or two in veg might have payed dividends, but i'm happy with them so far, they seem to grow in spurts, look like nothing is happening for a week then bang!! masive growth over two days then back to slow-go again. i'll keep this one updated for the next 3-4 weeks till she's finished. i've got a funny feeling she might supprise us all

Then iv'e got my old dp.white widow f1 clones coming up behind them which i cain't wait to taste again after all this time. :jump:

Echoes

GudBud said:
Hi echoes, good observation, your spot on, it is a grow tent. a 4ft.x4ft grow box with a 600 watt air cooled hps. which gives me 37.5 wpsf. and there's a rvk thingy extracter fan connected to the hood sucking out the hot air thru accoustic 4 inch ducting... and a 9 inch oscolating fan hanging inside the tent.
It's the first tent i've used as i have normaly built my own grow rooms in the past but circumstances dictate thats where i'm at... she sits happily in the corner of my bedroom, had it for about a year and done about 3 grows in it the best yeild being around 15oz dried under same set up. hope this helps ya.
GudBud.

Thanks for the information. They look like they're loving it in there. We'll all be waiting to see what she's like at harvest and hopefully there will be a smoke report. Keep up the great work.