What's new

Black Domina So Cal cut

40oz

I thought this beautiful little plant deserves its own thread. I grew mine LST and topped into a 8 branch plant about 8 inches before flower. It didnt stretch much but still produced a ton of good bud sites. I grew her in a Coco soil mix under 1000w mixed spectrum lamps(I have a 600watt Eye Hortilux and 400watt Mh contained in one hood Sun System 7) air cooled with c02 and partially organic nutes.

Nutrients were:
AN Connoisseur(using it to boost the organics)
GH Biobizz Alga-mic
Gh Biobizz Bio-bloom
AN Sweet Leaf
Advanced Floriculture Ooze
AN Carboload
AN B52
Multizyme & Roots Excelurator

Last edited:
G

no replies???

WHAT THE FUCKS up in here folks.........

VERY GOOD MAN,the final product shows!!!!
Bring on som moe.....

steve green

Well done!
pics look really good 40oz..lots of love went into them im sure
Black Domina has to be one of my most favorite strains..enjoy my friend
good job :rasta:

L

Lilly456

Very nice indeed, I had a pack of BD but none germed.I'm slightly jealous...Have a wonderfull day, Chaco. :joint: :joint:

Oli4

Nice job the final product reminds me how my Black Jack (Black domina X Jack herrer) looked like.
What was the yield ?

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Great job. The Domina is one of my favorite smokes to knock fools out who are runnin their mouth about how much great herb they smoke! Two rips from the 4 footer and I have a den full of zombies watchin the game and its so quiet you can hear a mouse fart!! Good job again.

40oz

Hey thanks everyone! Just had a little session with the BD some very potent herb indeed I was able to pull at a good time day 44 I like the quality of the buzz not to sleepy feels almost heady like a sativa remind me of some gluecoma from NNCC that i got 40-50% amber trics. Its still strong enough to knock out my friend he's passed out on the couch. Flavor is very sweet almost has a chocolate undertone but not like Thai more like pre-98 bubba other flavors are just a general fruitiness, very smooth.

Yield for this plant was about 35grams from a 2 gallon bucket of extremely high quality bud.