What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gun ownership, Medical Patient Card, Primary Caregiver Card

Im'One

Oklahoma addressed this by passing a law directing local law enforcement to ignore the federal laws about gun ownership. However a federal agent could still theoretically show up at my house any day. Someone should fix this...

Drewsif

Being registered doesn't make you a drug user. Why are you looking at this through the eyes of a drug user when it's a judges decision, not a drug users? Through the eyes of the court:possessing a murder card doesn't make you a murderer, Possessing a weed card doesn't make you a drug user.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
While the excremental ink on paper is sorted out in 100 years or so... there is definitely an alternative. Though an amazing number of places are sold out right now (did you buy sanitizer or guns/ammo with your stimulus?), it's ridiculously simple to finish an 80% lower receiver.

80percentarms.com
newfrontierarmory.com
deltateamtactical.com
5dtactical.com
ceratac.com

the list goes on and on, but you won't go on a govt list for buying and building one of these.
:tiphat:

Im'One

While the excremental ink on paper is sorted out in 100 years or so... there is definitely an alternative. Though an amazing number of places are sold out right now (did you buy sanitizer or guns/ammo with your stimulus?), it's ridiculously simple to finish an 80% lower receiver.

80percentarms.com
newfrontierarmory.com
deltateamtactical.com
5dtactical.com
ceratac.com

the list goes on and on, but you won't go on a govt list for buying and building one of these.
Douglas thank you. Anyone interested in my recent purchase can pm me.

I been preppin.

Douglas.Curtis

Douglas thank you. Anyone interested in my recent purchase can pm me.

I been preppin.
Yw. :)

Btw, the Gen2 jig from 80percentarms.com is the best jig on the market I've seen for finishing lowers. Does AR15, AR10 and AR9 lowers, all with the same jig. DPMS style for easy fitting with standard DPMS uppers. :)

Look up the user manual of the jig for the list of hand routers that work well with it. Took me about 45 minutes to finish my first lower.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Yw. :)

Btw, the Gen2 jig from 80percentarms.com is the best jig on the market I've seen for finishing lowers. Does AR15, AR10 and AR9 lowers, all with the same jig. DPMS style for easy fitting with standard DPMS uppers. :)

Look up the user manual of the jig for the list of hand routers that work well with it. Took me about 45 minutes to finish my first lower.

anyone wanting to do an 80% firearm should probably get with it. the feds etc are now calling them "ghost guns" (trying to make them scary, i guess) & are looking to try to find a way to stop their proliferation. just passing a bill aint gonna cut it, because it is perfectly legal to make your own firearm in this country. if you sell/or transfer in any fashion, the protection disappears. not sure if they expect you to be buried with your firearm when you pass away, or turn them in.

Douglas.Curtis

anyone wanting to do an 80% firearm should probably get with it. the feds etc are now calling them "ghost guns" (trying to make them scary, i guess) & are looking to try to find a way to stop their proliferation. just passing a bill aint gonna cut it, because it is perfectly legal to make your own firearm in this country. if you sell/or transfer in any fashion, the protection disappears. not sure if they expect you to be buried with your firearm when you pass away, or turn them in.
This is a good point, thank you for bringing it up.

Don't have money for one now? Buy lowers. You can always find a jig and the rest of the rifles/pistol parts, there are literally 100's of millions of parts out there. It's the lower you finish yourself they're trying to ban.

Yes, it's been perfectly legal for anyone in the USA to build their own firearm and now they're trying to remove this right as well. Buy your lowers, plan your builds.

Douglas.Curtis

I think that guns should be available, but not for everyone. There should be a test that you need to pass and then training to use guns. I was around guns since I was a boy because my father was a hunter and sometimes he took me with him. He taught me how to use guns and be careful and nothing bad has happen to us. Sometimes bad things happen, but not to the people that know how to use them. I wanted to buy this cool HD scope for my father's birthday as a gift. I really think that he will like it because he always liked new scopes.

I have an aversion to creating more excrement ink on paper, especially to 'try' and force people to do what they should be doing anyway.

By your logic, baseball bats, frying pans, steak knives and a million other items on the planet would also require passing an exam and getting a certification.
:party:

120Octane

Lmao guns and weed.....

Okay let start from the top

Legality....

Does cannabis have protections on a federal level? This is difficult, but fuck no...

States suckle the federal governments teet so just because your in a legal state means nothing...Legal for weed or not , unless the state offers protection....thats is called the law...

People, especially those that come in this GAME in the last 8 years do not understand the state does not want legal weed to begin with...why do you think its so difficult to be permitted to grow more than the joke of they allow you to grow hahahaha.....Allow see you done sold out...

Some of the states force you to turn in all registerd fire arms as soon as you are issued a medical card..boo hoo hoo such a outragous thing to happen, sniff sniff, got a kleenex I am snotty....

Oklahoma....you can laugh and shit talk it all you want but it is the only state that will not take or want your fire arms and it is by far the most easiest state to grow....

People a gun and weed is a federal charge...I don't care how this offends you at all......You are reading this from a person that is still illegal to smell like weed let alone posses a trichome hahahahaha to this day...

Honestly if you are in a legal state and worried then do me a favor....throw everything with growing away you do not have the balls, and since you will not do it illegaly as I have for decades why are you so special once you do go legal you deserve everything?

Sorry cup cakes you have nothing from the feds not even banking...If you want to cry about this do remember we did alot better when it was illegal and only a few real men had the balls to put 400 in flower, wearing a gun, 2 blocks from a police station and directly across from a grade school....It was alot better when we did what we do in silence..If you get popped its because you fucked up and took risk....

Douglas.Curtis

I agree wholeheartedly. Very succinctly put, thank you. :)

The feds are wrong. They know it, we know it, and the only people who don't are so deluded they don't count. Only our govt still lets them be counted. (How nice is that, yeah?) When too many people know a truth shackled by prohibitive laws, either the laws change or there's blood and then laws change, or both and the govt gets changed.

St. Phatty

Sorry cup cakes you have nothing from the feds not even banking...If you want to cry about this do remember we did alot better when it was illegal and only a few real men had the balls to put 400 in flower, wearing a gun, 2 blocks from a police station and directly across from a grade school....It was alot better when we did what we do in silence..If you get popped its because you fucked up and took risk....

Plus now we have Breaking Bad to teach us about Money Laundering -

Placement
Layering
integration

anybody want to buy a nail salon ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez6xH-su2xI

Douglas.Curtis

"Stable genius and Chosen One" says the Constitution is Phony. So there you are.
The current "Constitution" IS a phony document, since it was never legally ratified by the states. Not only that, amendments have been changed which ultimately give the alphabet agencies their illegal powers. You know, ATF, FBI, CIA, NSA and so on... which ultimately means their excrement on paper is just ink.

All the anti-gun legislation enforced by the ATF is, at the very core of it's legal foundation, based on fraud.

Huh... imagine that.

Galaxy420

The current "Constitution" IS a phony document, since it was never legally ratified by the states. Not only that, amendments have been changed which ultimately give the alphabet agencies their illegal powers. You know, ATF, FBI, CIA, NSA and so on... which ultimately means their excrement on paper is just ink.

All the anti-gun legislation enforced by the ATF is, at the very core of it's legal foundation, based on fraud.

Huh... imagine that.

this is the exact things that need be taught in schools yet you question it and become a criminal instead ... out fundamental truths are clouded in human greed and treaties being dictated by pirates on uncharted water ways