What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
When I see nazis on our streets, it warms my heart knowing AntiFa is out there.

Having visited nazi prison camps and death camps and also had first person conversations with survivors, I don't feel an ounce of sympathy when they show Anitfa giving them a good dose of their own medicine.

I know exactly how you feel. But realize that both extremes are bad, and one won't necessarily go away once the other has been vanquished.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I know exactly how you feel. But realize that both extremes are bad, and one won't necessarily go away once the other has been vanquished.

Pacifism is the way to go. However..

My wife's grandparents remembered how to speak english 45 years after the war. They had British and American flyers staying in their attic on their way to the coast. Her other grandfather was a political prisoner in a german prison called Breendonk. Everything in Breendonk is 100% as it was. Seeing a place like this changes your perspective forever.

The people who steer the boat aren't the ones in the middle. It's the people on either extreme end.

http://www.breendonk.be/EN/

'Boogieman'

In all honestly the only nazi type people I ever met come from prison. They have the nazi tattoos and other white supremacists nonsense but they are usually to busy cooking meth or doing home invasions to even care about politics and none can vote. They try to get a job all the time with us but no way will we hire people like that. They seem like a very small minority though and usually can't even stay out of prison. I find it hard to believe so many nazis are on the west coast.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How long before there is another civil war,and what will it look like?
I really cant see a way for America to unite,each side despises the other side with real hatred.
I seriously dont see a good outcome in the near future.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont think people in the country will be willing to compromise,both sides are dug in like I've never seen.
I just think things are going to get pretty bad,no matter which side wins the election in 2020

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Divisiveness has been used as a manipulator. I think regime change will start a healing process, but real success will depend on the leadership.

St. Phatty

I really cant see a way for America to unite,each side despises the other side with real hatred.

It already started & it looks like America looks now, and since whenever one dates the start.

9-11 might be a good start date, because 3000 Gentiles were sacrificed, to justify the murder of Millions more Gentiles.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
When I see nazis on our streets, it warms my heart knowing AntiFa is out there.

Having visited nazi prison camps and death camps and also had first person conversations with survivors, I don't feel an ounce of sympathy when they show Anitfa giving them a good dose of their own medicine.

i am out of rep, but this deserves a lot...:thank you:

White Beard

Pacifism is the way to go. However..

My wife's grandparents remembered how to speak english 45 years after the war. They had British and American flyers staying in their attic on their way to the coast. Her other grandfather was a political prisoner in a german prison called Breendonk. Everything in Breendonk is 100% as it was. Seeing a place like this changes your perspective forever.

The people who steer the boat aren't the ones in the middle. It's the people on either extreme end.

https://www.breendonk.be/EN/

Ultimately, it’s the ones who follow orders who get the dirty deeds done, not the crazy people giving them. Can’t forget that. People only need to be *enough* of a monster, *enough* of a coward, to lock the door, throw the switch, bury the bodies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Ultimately, it’s the ones who follow orders who get the dirty deeds done, not the crazy people giving them. Can’t forget that. People only need to be *enough* of a monster, *enough* of a coward, to lock the door, throw the switch, bury the bodies.

They are both guilty.

60 Minutes did a story tonight on Ben Ferencz who is the last living Nuremberg prosecutor. He's 99 years old and doing great. Enlisted in the army at 17, Landed on the beach at Normandy, Battle of the Bulge. Great story. Amazing man.

packerfan79

Veteran

It's not a question of right vs. Left. It's Right vs. Wrong now. Many people think we are in a soft civil war now. I hope things de-escalate but it doesn't look good. A Trump 2020 win, and the likely fall of heads of federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies, may just be to many losses for the left to handle.

This week we had 2 debates where the vast majority of the candidates said extreme things like decriminalize illegal border crossings, free healthcare for all illegal aliens, Raising middle class taxes to fund benefits for illegal aliens, late term abortion. these were the worst case scenario the slippery slope stuff the right has been taking about for 20 years. The left said your crazy, no one wants government healthcare, no one wants late term abortion, no one wants open borders, no one wants to raise middle class taxes, no one wants illegals to vote. Now, I will commend the Democrats for finally exposing the evil for what I always knew it was.

Yup your party spent 2 nights promising everything we have been worrying about for decades. They are making no attempt to hide the insanity, they are broadcasting it on national television.

On a lighter note, omg the material for Trump 2020 is writing itself.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
There is no lighter note anymore...

Just a formerly great nation tearing itself apart so the very few may watch happily from Mount Olympus.

packerfan79

Veteran
There is no lighter note anymore...

Just a formerly great nation tearing itself apart so the very few may watch happily from Mount Olympus.

In reality the meme comedy is pretty hilarious, even some of the lefty stuff.

Here's a thought come back to the center and be honest about the accomplishments of Trump, along with your criticism. Maybe take a long hard look at what you believe, also. I really do think you are one of the decent guys who frequents these crazy threads. Definitely don't wish you any harm. Hope you are having a great Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts