What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevil's haze x Panama, Purple Satellite, Honduran x Panama, OTH Outdoors/Greenhouse

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
yes it was magic .panama red ,columbian redbud, acapulco gold, oaxaca .i never even heard the word kush back then and now days thats all ya hear.and i wasnt as lazy after smoking either

SolarLogos

Honduran x Panama

Honduran x Panama

The HxP are hungry. I fed all the plants ewc and bat guano tea, with molasses, fulvic acid, hydroguard, etc. 3 days ago and they are showing signs of low nitrogen already. I fed them with botanicare, a natural and organic grow solution, at 800 ppm. I will see how long that works.

Right now, I have a skinny leaf pheno, sporting 9 fingers with wider, horizontal branching. The plant with medium width fingered leaves are up to 7 fingers, but the wide leaf plants are only producing 5 finger, missing the smallest downward facing fingers and have branching that are vertical and more columnar structure. That may change later, we'll see.

Narrow leaf with 9 fingers

Wide leaf with only 5 fingers

All of them together. Back row from left to right, 1-4
Front row, left to right, 5-7

All the clones rooted, transplanted and in the flower room as of yesterday. I cloned the NevHaze x Panama, all 7 HxP, the 5 OTH and 4 PS. I didn't clone PS#5,6 or 7 as they didn't have hardly any leaves on them at the time and I felt it best until they produce a little more vegetation. I took those clones today. Clones will get pollinated and some crosses.

I will post the OTH tomorrow.

Peace, God bless

Tangwena

Veteran
You can tell this is a sativa lovers thread ha ha.
We all have those special strains that opened our eyes to how good a high could be.
Its good to know we can still get there.
I have 2 Honduran x Panama going now but they wont be as big as yours.
On the positive side I am trying to get them to finish quickly being under lights to see what they are about.
Already got 2 different smells on the stem rub.
I reckon these could be really special highs it will be interesting road testing them after the Panama x Honduran cross which is out of this world.

One taller one more compact cant wait.

SolarLogos

You can tell this is a sativa lovers thread ha ha.
We all have those special strains that opened our eyes to how good a high could be.
Its good to know we can still get there.
I have 2 Honduran x Panama going now but they wont be as big as yours.
On the positive side I am trying to get them to finish quickly being under lights to see what they are about.
Already got 2 different smells on the stem rub.
I reckon these could be really special highs it will be interesting road testing them after the Panama x Honduran cross which is out of this world.

One taller one more compact cant wait.
Hey welcome to the party my friend! That's great you have 2 going. Can't wait for you to show us how huge and potent these colas can get. Of course, everyone will be looking down the line for a cob report from you on HxP.:biggrin:
Peace, God bless

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW Nevil Haze x Panama
Sounds insane
Look forward to the show

Peace

SolarLogos

WOW Nevil Haze x Panama
Sounds insane
Look forward to the show

Peace
Sub'd for the journey!

Will you be making F2 seeds of those purple sats? I bet those would be fun to dig through.
For sure! The big wide leaf, green or green/purples have sexed, but I'm waiting on the 3 smaller purples, which are late compared to the others that were so eager to express themselves. I'm hoping one of the purples is a male, so I can do an all purple cross and an open pollination. Pretty much planning to seed everything and cross a few, most certainly OTH with Honduran x Panama, as well as OTH x PS and maybe PS into Nevil's haze x Panama and so on. Whatever happens, next growing season will be like unwrapping Christmas presents and see what I get.
Thanks, glad to have you both along for the ride.
Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

Purple Satellite pistils

Purple Satellite pistils

The ladies have a all had calyxes for a couple weeks, but no pistils until today. The males have been separated. We have 2 male out of 7 seeds. Purple Satellite hairs on the right in the middle.
We are at 14 hrs. 28 minutes of sunlight. Weather has shot up into the 90's and we are supposed to stay around 100F this week and next.

Thanks for stopping by.
Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

Honduran x Panama Update

Honduran x Panama Update

I sent these picture of PxH#6 to Tangwena yesterday; it's my favorite plant of all of them. It has the perfect structure that I was looking for, symmetrical, short internode spacing, excellent branching and re-branching, just an over-all beautiful plant, with the narrowest, most number of fingers of all the plants.
Today, he showed himself! So far, I couldn't ask for a better stud. His smell is mostly lemon with a pine background.

I'll get more pics up of him, he has put on a few leaves since these pics. With the warm weather, they filling out and are all growing fast!
Peace, God bless

F2F

F2 Purp Sats!

F2 Purp Sats!

Sub'd for the journey!

Will you be making F2 seeds of those purple sats? I bet those would be fun to dig through.

Right?! That skullfuck description makes a guy want to select that right back out!

Great thread !
F2F

SolarLogos

Honduran x Panama 2 males

Honduran x Panama 2 males

Right?! That skullfuck description makes a guy want to select that right back out!

Great thread !
F2F
Thank you F2F and welcome, glad to have you along, it should be a fun ride.
HxP#6 turned out to be a male. My second favorite, HxP#7 also is a male, so I have two studs who have stepped forward to volunteered for open and select pollination.

HxP#6

The branching and rebranching

HxP#7

I'll update again later. OTH #2 is a male. Pics coming
Peace, God bless

Last edited:

SolarLogos

OTH Update: 2 males

OTH Update: 2 males

OTH 2 and 3 are males OTH 3 has a nice lemon oil smell. OTH 1, 4, and 5 have not shown sex yet. Here are the two guys:

We are at 14 Hours 44 minutes of sunlight today. Today's temperature was 99F (37.2C), Low temperature was 66F (18.9C). Fed everything a light solution of Kelp juice diluted in de-chlorinated water at 6.8pH.
I've got more lemon this year,1 OTH and a couple of HxP giving off some nice lemon stem rubs.
Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

HxP 1-5

HxP 1-5

Two males (HP#'s 6,7). HP 1-5 have not shown sex but we should know in the next week I hope. I will start taking notes of stem rubs so I can narrow down which ones I'm going to keep. Here are the remaining HxP1-5

HxP 1

HxP 2

HxP 3

HxP 4

HxP5 in the next post

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Here's my purple Satellites and Bangi Haze.
picture.php

A few of each have the purpleish coloration in the growing Tips.
picture.php

YukonKronic

Looks really great Sol! I’m loving the structure on that male you found... looks all the hxp have decent vigour! Those purple satellites with coloured stems are hella pretty too... cannabis was being promoted as an ornamental on the CBC the other day.

SolarLogos

Honduran x Panama Update

Honduran x Panama Update

Here's my purple Satellites and Bangi Haze.View Image

A few of each have the purpleish coloration in the growing Tips.View Image

Looks really great Sol! I’m loving the structure on that male you found... looks all the hxp have decent vigour! Those purple satellites with coloured stems are hella pretty too... cannabis was being promoted as an ornamental on the CBC the other day.
Thanks for stopping by Canna and Yukon. Your plants look great Canna, nice job getting the PS to branch so well. Mine are pretty tall and not very branchy.

Here are the Honduran x Panama in line from 1-5. HP 6&7 are males, so they are out.

HP 1 and 2

HP 3 and 4

HP 5

HP 1 has a lemon and floral smell
HP 2 Smells of incense and wood
HP 3 is very floral
HP 4 Incense with lemon in the background
HP 5 Floral, Rosemary and lemon

Providing the above are females, I am keeping HP 2 to cross with OTH, searching for more incense. If that cross is successful, I would like to cross that into C5 x KaliChina for a nice incense smoke, who knows. Sounds good in theory but I would have to grow a couple things out to know.
Once I see hairs, I will pick one more and cull the rest. All clones are currently in the flower room, so at least a clone of everything will finish.
These are probably my favorite plants this year. Very easy to grow. Feeding is up to 600 ppm. I've never had any leaf curl or any sign of nitrogen toxicity. Two feedings a week and water when it needs it, which is daily now in these hot temps. Other than the feeding, washing with insecticidal soap every other night and pinching when needed, they are maintenance free.
NH and OTH is up next.

Last edited:

SolarLogos

OTH update

OTH update

Nevils haze x Panama is coming along nicely. When I transplanted her a couple of weeks ago, I added high nitrogen bat guano to the peat mix, along with some kelp meal. She loves her new home and is growing at a nice medium pace. Nothing to do but water, pinch and clean with insecticide soap. Very easy to grow. She has a nice pine, then lemon, fresh herb and to a lesser amount, a hint of incense.

OTH is coming along nicely. I have the two males and the other 3 are not showing hairs yet. They all have a nice color, pretty maintenance free at this point. I fed them 350 ppm (including water which is 134 ppm) of ewc tea, with kelp, guano and fish emulsion. I fed them Friday and Sunday. They seemed to enjoy it just fine. Today and tomorrow, the temps are supposed to jump to 104F (40C). I don't like feeding them in extreme hot temps and they don't grow much anyway during high temps, so I fed them over the weekend and they will cruise through the heat with just water. I'll also move them to the shade in the late afternoon as I don't think they are hardened up enough for the sudden increase in temps.
OTH 1

OTH 4

OTH 5

OTH 2, 3 are out as they are males.
OTH 5 is a runt, but I'm keeping her anyways. I was only going to keep two, but I'm giving a reprieve to her, providing it's a her.

Purple Satellite is next

Last edited:

SolarLogos

Purple Satellite

Purple Satellite

Nothing much to say about PS, other than I think they have stopped their stretch. PS 2,3 are males, so they are out. I'm going to cull PS 6 and keeping PS 1 and PS 5. PS 7 is my all purple runt and she will also get a reprieve today. There isn't much to smell on these yet. These are feeding a little heavier than the OTH and received 600 ppm of the ewc tea over on Friday and Sunday.
PS 1

PS 5

PS 7

I still think the leaves on PS 7 still looks like the leaves on the Oaxaca. It's all purple with hardly any green in the stalk/stems/petioles, but is the only one not showing sex. I'll keep it around, doesn't look like it will get very big anyways.
Thanks for stopping by.
Peace, God bless

Last edited:

Tangwena

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
Hi my friend all looking nice and healthy those girls are going to be big soon ha ha.
Are you going to up pot or keep them in small pots?

What is pinching? Forgive my ignorance I'm not up with all the terms used on the forums living in a bubble at the moment ha ha.
Love watching the birth of some of my favorite strains in the sun always nice to see.
Here's my sole survivor the Purple Honduras x Panama I have 6 or 7 clones from the second one we will see how they go.