What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

is cbd oil safe to use during pregnancy?

parkerharry

Hello Everyone!

Can CBD Oil safe to use during Pregnancy? If it is safe then what amount of CBD Oil used?

informenter-marker-1.png

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes. So is thc.

Speculation at best.

Officially the jury is out. With prohibition receding the academic community will flock to a new avenue for research and we will see more data backed reports in the coming years.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There was an article about this in Cannabis Culture a few years ago (when it was still being printed).

You may be able to access it and see if there are any studies referenced in it.
:tiphat:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Although cannabis hasn't been reported or is not known to cause death, IMHO I would treat it the same way as alcohol and other drugs, since the mother's metabolism is passed on to the infant. IOW air on the side of caution vs ...

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I would use it (were I female), or recommend it for my wife with a few points to consider.

Contaminates are not good for anyone
CBD is much more effective with at least 3% THC
Avoid terpene profiles with negative mental effects

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You also recommend blood type diets, widely regarded as bunkum by everyone but the guy selling the only book that exists promoting it.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
You also recommend blood type diets, widely regarded as bunkum by everyone but the guy selling the only book that exists promoting it.
You have a lot of problems, and we're aware of this here. :tiphat:

I've already explained why people typically have poor results with choosing foods by blood type, but you're not interested. I've already explained how to get the same results as my wife and I. I've watched everyone we've explained this to the last 5 or 6 years have the same results. I've definitely run into, and read about, the results from people who don't have this information. You've voluminously declared you're not interested.

So what point are you trying to prove? You're unable to understand straight advice? You're staunchly mired in what you know, and nobody is going to change this? We all know this here, you've explained it in exquisite detail for years. Thank you for sharing. :tiphat:

On-topic, you may want to look at root-oil for stretch marks and any other inflammation or joint related pain. Amaaazing stuff, and will not trigger fails on a drug test because there are no controlled substances in it. Cuts and other things heal quite a bit quicker for me when I use it.

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would wait for more published research myself.

All women I have know to smoke weed while pregnant have had healthy babies. I only have known 3 woman that have done this. So not a large enough pool to make any conclusions.