What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE Seeds 2019

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi willydread,

Thanks for your interest in our upcoming autoflowering sativa projects. We finished 2 months ago our first indoor test of the new Auto Zamaldelica F3 generation and the results are so far very promising. It's fully autoflowering and carries plenty of sativa personality and many desirable traits coming from Zamaldelica elite mother.

We will continue testing this outdoor season in many different gardens and conditions the different Auto Zamaldelica F3 lines we have produced to have a wider view of their potential, and at the end of 2019 we will decide whether Auto Zamaldelica will be released or not.

Hello, I just noticed zamaldelica auto in the list i & d, some precious info about it ??

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Red Doberman,

Our Panama is a rich THC and rich CBG strain, with low CBD content. Panama's cannabinoid, terpene and genetic analyses can be found in the ACE Seeds cannabinoid and terpene analyses thread here in our room and in the official description of the strain at our website.

The quality of the males we use for breeding is evaluated based on their evident desirable traits (like vigor, flowering structures, terpene intensity during growth and flowering, resin production in flowering stage, etc ...) but mainly by evaluating their offspring.

Most of the questions that new growers could have about our strains can be answered by just reading the official description of the strains, that's why try to make our official strain descriptions at our website as much accurate and detailed as possible.

And finally, just wondering if you have a rough estimate on the THC content of male Panama plants, I'm really looking at low thc sativas, the 20+ strains are way too freaky for me :) Cheers mate.

Red Doberman

Thanks for the reply dubi, didn't exactly answer my questions but never mind, I realize you have a lot on your plate right now. Thanks again. Cheers

YukonKronic

Thanks for the reply dubi, didn't exactly answer my questions but never mind, I realize you have a lot on your plate right now. Thanks again. Cheers

When you order work out what packaging will be w/vendor. Secondary vendors often change pkgs for stealth or convenience. Email them and request original breeders pkg and you should get it.

Dubi probably didn't get into a conversation with you because you have slightly unusual needs and he likely has too much to do to figure out how to satisfy them beyond directing you to the very accurate descriptions of THC and other cannabinoids listed with each strain on their website and the very helpful customer service team that comes with that website.

It's not possible to "pick out male seeds" without genetic testing of seedlings males are indistinguishable from any other plant until flowering. Feminized seeds are created by a quirk in genetic laws that make it possible to eliminate male genes from ENTIRE seedbatch.
I mean this in the most encouraging and helpful way:
Read more.
Cannabis growing is a many thousand year old practice with a LOT to learn. Start in the new growers section here and keep poking around and reading... and asking questions. Some people will be assholes some will ignore you but most of us genuinely want to help in the journey towards high quality homegrown herb that fits you perfectly.
Hope im not coming off arrogant I just want you to recognize that it wasn't a lack of desire to help you that left your questions unanswered but more a knowledge that your going to have to seek out your own answers most of the time. The resources are here. It's about figuring out what they are and how to use them.

Also: for lower potency herbs look for THC less than 15%...less than 10 if u can find it.. recognize also that processing and curing has an effect on amount of nervousness in the high.. if your tolerance is so low (NOT a bad thing:biggrin:) that low THC herbs get you too baked maybe try a CBD strain... or smoke less at a time I guess. There is also topical creams that can be made.. I have to imagine ingesting through the skin would be less intoxicating. Hell you could even cut it when it's only half done to reduce potency but experiments might be needed as early cuts can also be more anxiety inducing. Good luck and keep digging!

Red Doberman

Hi YukonKronic, that's an awesome reply, thank you. I read somewhere that you can identify male seeds by their irregular crater tip, female's have a perfectly round volcano like depression at the buttom. Haven't tested this theory yet though. I'm currently using a tincure I made with a CBD Critical Cure plant which is only meant to be 6% THC, but even with that strain I had a couple of scary episodes from taking too much (takes about 4 hours to kick in), doesn't make my heart race but mentally a very freaky experience. Also I'm not particularly fond of the final effects of the Indica, the narcotic heavy headiness, heavy sleepy effects. So looking at some lower THC sativas, that's where the idea of using male's came from. In the late 80s early 90s it was quite common in Australia to smoke leaf, you could smoke a few joints and it was just enough for a laugh over some weird videos, never used freak me out like today's weed. Anyway I'm definitely looking at Dubi's plants, really would like to find a sativa that changes perception but like the indica doesn't make the heart explode:)

Cheers again mate

G

Hi red doberman!

I am puzzled that the tincture takes that long to start kicking.I think that tincture used sublingually should have noticable effects in less than an hour.

Also,smoking is a lot more controllable ,vaping even more...Ingesting can be tricky and takes longer to wear it off.

All that said,I think that you could try something like Lebanese.A balanced thc-cbd sativa.And keep in mind : moderation and method of use also very important for your specific needs.

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi YukonKronic, that's an awesome reply, thank you. I read somewhere that you can identify male seeds by their irregular crater tip, female's have a perfectly round volcano like depression at the buttom. Haven't tested this theory yet though. I'm currently using a tincure I made with a CBD Critical Cure plant which is only meant to be 6% THC, but even with that strain I had a couple of scary episodes from taking too much (takes about 4 hours to kick in), doesn't make my heart race but mentally a very freaky experience. Also I'm not particularly fond of the final effects of the Indica, the narcotic heavy headiness, heavy sleepy effects. So looking at some lower THC sativas, that's where the idea of using male's came from. In the late 80s early 90s it was quite common in Australia to smoke leaf, you could smoke a few joints and it was just enough for a laugh over some weird videos, never used freak me out like today's weed. Anyway I'm definitely looking at Dubi's plants, really would like to find a sativa that changes perception but like the indica doesn't make the heart explode:)

Cheers again mate
Try curing the buds by fermenting them aka cob curing it def takes the paranoia edge off and makes it a calmer and more tranquil effect.

Red Doberman

Hi Syd, I don't take the tincture sublingually as 96% alcohol is really harsh under the tongue, and may be carcinogenic. So I just squirt a third of a dropper in some hot tea or a swig of beer, but yeah it takes 3-4 hours to kick in for me anyway, I made the mistake of taking too much after an hour of not feeling anything, and than 3am at night BOOM, it hit me like a truck, so I'm more careful. May try vaping, as you say it seems to be more controllable. Good call with Lebanese too, It's probably the one I'll go with. I'm interested in the effects of the haze too. Cheers

YukonKronic

What a crew we got here! Icmag is so kool.. keep checking in Red there's even more guys like Tang and Syd and they ALL want to help!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
If you are looking to Ace look into the Congo, Ethiopian, or Honduras. Dubi has said in the past these are the ones with the least paranoia raciness.

It isn't so much about the amount of thc. It's the entourage effect of all the cannabinoids that make the effect what it is. Do some reading in the sticky section of the Ace sub forum and look for reviews on the strains.

Some 12 percent thc sativas can scare the hell out of me and make my heart race where as some 20's percent thc hybrid barely get me lifted.

Also smoking more frequently will help build a little tolerance to the effects.

SolarLogos

What a crew we got here! Icmag is so kool.. keep checking in Red there's even more guys like Tang and Syd and they ALL want to help!
Just like me, show up late to the party. Red, I would recommend Honduran, it's more or less my morning smoke. It's truly a kind bud. I really enjoy the energetic, not electric, but more like caffeine for the mind. For that reason, it's not a good night time smoke, but it's very motivating and you can focus and get your day started right. There is no ceiling and even after 2 fat joints (1/2 a normal joint is plenty) there was still no anxious or worrying effects in the least, although that much can slightly increase heart rate. I have a smoke report on there as do others on the Honduran thread.
BTW, someone should start a smoke report thread, where all the smoke reports are together. I for one, would get a kick out of reading through all of them if they were in one place.
Peace, God bless

Red Doberman

Hi Lester & Solar, good on you guys, thats some good helpful info there. I agree a smoke/vape/edible report thread would be awesome, I'm definitely looking for strains that don't increase heart rate too much or at all. Currently slowly making my way through the Old Timers thread (over 200 pages), it looks like proper old school weed, thin leaf, lanky, the kind you see in old 70s photos of Maui Island weed, certainly worth growing just to look at. Cheers guys

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Card payment is available again on ACE Seeds website

Card payment is available again on ACE Seeds website

Hi,

The card payment is available again on our website.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused while this payment mode was not available.

Best regards - ACE Seeds -

www.aceseeds.org

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
Hi folks
Ordered a fem 3 seeds pack of each killer a5 haze, super malawi haze and purple haze malawi today for my next 2 grows. Can i expext the +1 seeds also for the 3pack?
My plan is to flower them(2+2+2 or 1+1+1) in 90l buckets with a scrog net about 20cm above soil level. My 2 other buckets will get some sluggo and og kush cbd with a longe veg phase.
How long of a veg phase can i give the ace ladys? For veg i normaly use pots from 1-2l and a 150w cdm as light. It would be nice if i could take clones from the ladys in vegphase but early flowerphase should be also ok.
I was thinking of planting the ace ladys when the other 2 strains went to the buckets to fill the nets, so they get about 2-3 weeks of veg in small pots. Cloning and planting in the buckets around switch and folding under the net as long as possible.

What are your thoughts to this plan? Skip veg and plant them direct under 11/13.

Which strain got the least stretch?

Lighting is 2×150 w osram powerball and 400w hps dimmable over 90x140cm

Thx chilli

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi chilliwilli,

Thanks for supporting our work, much appreciated.
Hope you enjoy experiencing these 3 great Malawi hybrids.

Our 3 fem packs do not contain any extra seed. Our 5 fem and 5 regular seed packs contain one extra seed, the 10 seed regular packs contain 2 extra seeds.

If you want to do a SCROG with them, start with the topping early at seedling stage, veg them until the horizontal net is full, then switch to flowering photoperiod, starting from 11.5 (light) / 12.5 (darkness) photoperiod and then decrease the photoperiod a bit more when the flowering is more advanced. You can start a specific thread about your grow so we can recommend you there in case of any doubt. Best wises!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Romulan Genetics available on ACE Seeds

Romulan Genetics available on ACE Seeds

Hi,

As you may know, we have started to offer through our website Romulan Genetics from JakeRomulan:

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/romulan-genetics.html

The first release we are offering from him is Romulan regular seeds, although we hope to offer more of his work in the future. All the Romulan regular stock on our website was sold out in just a few days, but don't worry, we expect to receive more stock in the upcoming days.

Thank you very much for your interest and support :tiphat:

THC123

Veteran
I also saw you are offering indian strains now. Will this be a one time only? They are already almost out of stock and I prsonally have to wait a bit cuz I already bought too many seeds this year (last ones we thai chi and golden tiger) :D

Damn you ace seeds!! How dare you send me emails all the time with these offerings!!!!! Isn't there a support group like for alcoholics named seeds anonymous or something lol? :laughing:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Indian Landrace Exchange landraces available on ACE Seeds

Indian Landrace Exchange landraces available on ACE Seeds

We at ACE Seeds are also very excited about this new collaboration with irrazing from Indian Landrace Exchange collective:

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/indian-landrace-exchange.html

As you may be aware, he is doing an amazing job on documenting and collecting many indian landraces and subvarieties from south and north of the country, directly from the plants or straight from the local farmers.

It's really exciting to see the farmers and cannabis lovers from those countries where the landraces come from finally organizing themselves to document and spread their landrace strains to the cannabis community, in a much better and deeper way than any western can do by travelling to those places.

The ILE landrace strains we offer in seed form are P1 or first generation original seeds, this means the seeds from these landraces have not been grown, reproduced, selected or improved outside their place of origin as we do at ACE with our landrace releases, so the outcome will be much more raw, diverse, less refined yet very interesting if you are interested to experience the untouched original genetic diversity of these landrace strains.

So far, we have in stock from them: 2 South Indian sativas (Kerala Gold and Sheelawathi), 3 north indian landraces (Parvati Tosh Valley, Urgam Valley and Wailing Valley), 3 landraces from Kashmir (Baramulla, Jhelum Basin Neelum Valley and Lolab Valley) and one SE asian sativa from Burma (Myanmar).

I'm sure many landrace lovers will appreciate these releases. Indian ILE strains are a perfect addition to the landrace menu we offer on our website.
Hopefully more strains from Indian Landrace Exchange will be available in close future.

Latest posts

Latest posts