What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The DEFINITIVE OG Kush History

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:lurk:

And now you know...
The rest of the story...

Well...
Hoping for more... It is very interesting.
:tiphat:

JimMuscles

Sup @thejointedone? Im just trying to let you know I got a warning for verbal abuse against another member yesterday, but it was against myself lol no biggie. Im loving your marlon asher status man i love that song.

Booyah!

I'm extremely interested to when and how the Topanga came into the picture. It's my favorite cut. Glad you are putting this together. A lot of rehash for me but definitely some things I didn't know as well.

Mohadib

Veteran
Few people have mentioned this thread,,, is there huge credibility in this?

Despite the thread-title, there's apparently no definite knowledge about the origins of OG Kush. So the best thing one can do in this respect is to stick to the most plausible story that has been webbed around it - and that seems to be the Berger/JoshD/Orgnkid/Ghost-story. At least it's the most corroborated one with the least amount of holes in it.

What JetLife175 did, is not to come up with new information but to gather the information that's floating around into one thread to paint a comparatively consistant as well as coherent picture.
So, yeah, this thread is probably as credible as it get's ;)

JetLife175

Veteran
The only thing I think I can add to this...

In regards to "superknot"... I think it was Supernaut - as in astronaut - in regards to the effects of the high. Space cadet herb. Especially considering you have all the NASA mess there in FL.

dank.Frank

Thanks for that. I actually didn't pick up on the spelling I used and it will be corrected! I've heard the same as.well.

JetLife175

Veteran
Also if anyone would like to contribute photos of Early OG cuttings that are verified if be grateful. All credit will be given. I've ro U see up a good amount so far and will be posting them soon but this place is a wealth of knowledge and would be great to get some more material.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
when I used take pics of buds for the medical coops on weedtracker in 2005- 2009..

the russians let me get 3 rockwool cubes marked with an R on them from sunvalley caregivers.

the budtender thought they where for black russian...

they were Louie the 13th OG.

The earylest legit OG pics i saw was from OGRASKAL on Weedtracker 2005.

overgrow had some info before it went down as well as here on the thread chemdawg 101 where more info is posts.

cats outta thge bag and the bricks are building empires now.

fvasquez

when I used take pics of buds for the medical coops on weedtracker in 2005- 2009..

the russians let me get 3 rockwool cubes marked with an R on them from sunvalley caregivers.

the budtender thought they where for black russian...

they were Louie the 13th OG.

The earylest legit OG pics i saw was from OGRASKAL on Weedtracker 2005.

overgrow had some info before it went down as well as here on the thread chemdawg 101 where more info is posts.

cats outta thge bag and the bricks are building empires now.

What were your top 3 OGs from that era? Were the Russians the same as the ones behind Hardcore OG? What was the Jane Doe OG supposed to be?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A side note I would be interested in is the history of raskal og...before it was fire og...I remember rumors of him losing the cut? We got it from wick before that and I tell you what...best og cut I ever grew. And I've grown a number of them. Loved them all. But that cut was fukn special.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A side note I would be interested in is the history of raskal og...before it was fire og...I remember rumors of him losing the cut? We got it from wick before that and I tell you what...best og cut I ever grew. And I've grown a number of them. Loved them all. But that cut was fukn special.

Would that be classed as the one jetlife is talking about,,,

This is a rather exciting thread now,,, it's so good I think you could do with putting some pictures in the first page

Latest posts

Latest posts