What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your own smoking pad

Hubbleman

Veteran
U gotta have a area where u feel safe and comfortable somewhere to smoke...

I just ordered some wall tapestry for my pad

Where do u normally blaze? Is your place all done up?

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In my office since that's where I spend a lot of my awake time and I'm also surrounded by a Klipsch Pro Media puter stereo which is quite awesome. :)

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I lived in apartments, I always used the second bedroom for a smoking spot.

Now that I own my home, I blaze where ever the hell I want to. But usually in the basement workshop. Where I usually am putzing around with something after work.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i do nearly all of my smoking out in Gods waiting room, the woods where i hunt or on the stream banks where i pursue the wily trout. only under duress do i get stoned indoors. buildings stifle my spirit. if it is pretty outside, or otherwise cool (leaves blowing, neat clouds etc) i'll fire up a bowl on the back patio. used to love getting stoned out riding around, avoid it like the plague after third "traffic stop"...:moon:

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Now that I pretty much only vape, and rarely smoke, I do it everygoddamnwhere in my house. But when I smoke, I go, and always have gone, downstairs to the grow room. My favorite place to smoke, because there are carbon scrubbers in there. Smell ain't gettin' nowheres!!! :biggrin:

I've always had a couch and a TV in my grow rooms, for trimming and stuff mostly, but currently I don't have one, and I've been sitting on the floor like a savage. I need to do some construction in there, is the problem, and my wife (bookkeeper of the household) won't appropriate the funds to git 'er done. It's really not fair of her. :biggrin: I have been sketching up what needs to be done, and in the end it's gonna be awesome. I'll be able to bring my visitors in there to smoke, and not have to worry about them knowing I'm a grower. I'm talking sectioning off an entire end of the room, having a hidden door behind a bookcase (or entertainment center or something like that), soundproofed, and having space for my 3 tents and mother cab. It's gonna be awesome and I can't wait.

Smoking in the grow room FTW!

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Anywhere I want...

Anywhere I want...

But I usually smoke with my wife in my T.V. Room..

65 inch OLED Sony, 22 foot ceilings, Leather Lazy-Boys all around.
:party:

Green Squall

I like sitting on my deck looking out into my yard, although its way too cold for that right now, so my broken recliner will have to do.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
I like to smoke in my living room or office, but the most comfortable place for me to smoke is driving down the highway listening to 80's on 8 xm radio. Lots of time to think...

OP

Hubbleman

Veteran
But I usually smoke with my wife in my T.V. Room..

65 inch OLED Sony, 22 foot ceilings, Leather Lazy-Boys all around.
:party:

Whhoooooaaaaa !!!

Me myself got a 4k 58inch Panasonic, not OLED but pretty good.

My flat is small so no space for lazyboy... but I do have a nice leather 3 seater sofa

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I have a cozy spot to sit with a few tapestries and a 1000 watt pa speaker in my work spot between veg and flower rooms. Honestly I think of it more as a trip out spot plus dab rig. I do most of my smoking on the main floor.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts