What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Dot...

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
That Blue Dot, made famous by my crew in the early 2000's in the Bay Area. We were known as the Blue Dot Boys at the Third Floor in Oakland...
Had a total of 300,000 watts growing that beast of a strain, $4000 a lb all day long. Countless times rolled up to the third Floor with security in a limo, with 100 or so lbs in huge dufflebags and walk out with almost half a million dollars at least once a month, up to three times a month...

Safe to say I was one of the first people who made budder in California, and it was made with the Blue Dot trim. A club called the Purple Club in San Leandro was middlemaning in to Mike Tyson. I sold the shit for $1000 an ounce to the club, who know what they sold it to him for, I never asked. Ends up Blue Dot trim yields a fuck ton more then most strains ive ran...

The whole meaning of this thread is, WHO THE FUCK HAS BLUE DOT? I know OBS has it, but he is not letting it out, only seed crosses...

I know someone in the community has the original clone....:tiphat:

ALL BLUE DOT---

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blue Dot from Perons "ThePharmacy" . really is one of the best ever.

Is this the same or the Ledo Uno hybrid in the Valley?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blue Dot sounds delicious.
I first heard of it from a grower acquaintance
Then
The Cannabible series...

krunchbubble

Veteran

The original Blue Dot that came in tins? Thats the guy we got our clone from, right before he got busted and lost the strain...

krunchbubble

Veteran

So you must have gone to Peron's place, if I remember it had 5 floors...

5 Star $80 an eighth weed!

2nd floor was brown weed
3rd floor was greenbud
4th floor was the grow room, I worked there for almost a year cleaning up all the problems they had with bugs and hermied genetics...

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
I've had the pleasure to smoke your blue dot OP. Its actually what got me on the hunt for beans which brought me to find the GDot that Obs made. Haven't cracked any yet but looking forward to it next run.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
KB, was your group vending to the yellow mansion crew that ran the 14th & Mission dispensary that was the only place I found BlueDot during '04 - '05 on the SF side of the Bay?

Do you know the genetics?

SourDank

Veteran
I'm running an Alien Blue Dot from Franchise, I didn't take a cut of her because she took 2.5 months to veg to about 14 inches and now finished its stretch at about 20 inches. And then now I see her and she is so rediculous, she's in her 7th week and I'm crying because I have to hope the reveg takes.

She stinks so delicious and her frost is on par with the GG4 and Cookies she's sharing space with. Monstrous 9 finger Indica fan leaves on her look funny because she's so small, and the purple coming through on the buds and fan leaves compliment the berry dank smell that is radiating from her. I pray she revegges because of she smokes half as good as she looks and smells she'll be with me for a long time to come. Until I'm vegging her again and she pisses me off to high hell lol, but boy is she beautiful

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Countless times rolled up to the third Floor with security in a limo

Rented a limo once and the sunroof leaked a little whew

maxresdefault.jpg

Stash

I remember Dutch Flowers using Blue Dot in at least one of there crosses. I just found it. Sounds like Blue Dot would be the shit to have, look at how great that Blowfish is.
"BLOWFISH---

Named after the deadly Japanese delicatessen, this breeding project begun when we set out to improve taste and yield —two weak traits of the G-13— by using Oregon Funk as a pollen donor. The results were quite pleasing but the smoke test revealed that G-13’s power had been downgraded somewhat. Then it was the turn of a very impressive Blue Dot hybrid stud, which qualified the G-13 with great taste and no harm to its potency, although this time yield was less than desired. Finally, we applied heavy selection to each of these two G-based lines, and crossed them giving rise to Blowfish, a winning combination of G-13’s deadly punch and the quality and taste of the Funk and Dot lines."
Later,Stash

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I remember Dutch Flowers using Blue Dot in at least one of there crosses. I just found it. Sounds like Blue Dot would be the shit to have, look at how great that Blowfish is.
"BLOWFISH---

Named after the deadly Japanese delicatessen, this breeding project begun when we set out to improve taste and yield —two weak traits of the G-13— by using Oregon Funk as a pollen donor. The results were quite pleasing but the smoke test revealed that G-13’s power had been downgraded somewhat. Then it was the turn of a very impressive Blue Dot hybrid stud, which qualified the G-13 with great taste and no harm to its potency, although this time yield was less than desired. Finally, we applied heavy selection to each of these two G-based lines, and crossed them giving rise to Blowfish, a winning combination of G-13’s deadly punch and the quality and taste of the Funk and Dot lines."
Later,Stash

That Blue Dot is the Ledo Uno Hybrid not the SF Blue Dot. The Ledo Uno Hybrid is a European cultivar

The SF Blue Dot is named for the Blue circle sticker that labeled the tin it came in as mentioned by KB at Dennis Perons "The Pharmacy Club"

IMHO this strain had an incredible elevating high, That was the closest to a sexual aphrodisiac or Extasy high i have ever experienced from Cannabis.

Last edited:

krunchbubble

Veteran
KB, was your group vending to the yellow mansion crew that ran the 14th & Mission dispensary that was the only place I found BlueDot during '04 - '05 on the SF side of the Bay?

Do you know the genetics?

No, we were vending Tripple X there. When Blue Dot started becoming a name, I know several people who changed their strain names to Blue Dot and vended to clubs...

krunchbubble

Veteran
I'm running an Alien Blue Dot from Franchise, I didn't take a cut of her because she took 2.5 months to veg to about 14 inches and now finished its stretch at about 20 inches. And then now I see her and she is so rediculous, she's in her 7th week and I'm crying because I have to hope the reveg takes.

She stinks so delicious and her frost is on par with the GG4 and Cookies she's sharing space with. Monstrous 9 finger Indica fan leaves on her look funny because she's so small, and the purple coming through on the buds and fan leaves compliment the berry dank smell that is radiating from her. I pray she revegges because of she smokes half as good as she looks and smells she'll be with me for a long time to come. Until I'm vegging her again and she pisses me off to high hell lol, but boy is she beautiful

Franchise has the real Blue Dot clone, I havent tried any of his crosses, but I have some to pop....

Tried so hard to get the clone from him, but he wouldnt budge...

Rented a limo once and the sunroof leaked a little whew

View Image

Only reason why we did it that way was because the thugs in Downtown Oakland were seeing the same people walking with dufflebags of stuff and walking back with a grocery bag. They started robbing venders...

They tried to get us once, tripped one of us as we were running from them, but security from the club came and helped and they got nothing....

TrinZilla

Blue Dot was great, had the Red Dot just twice then it was all Blue Dot. Also in the area at the time was definitely Leda Uno and Spice, so chronic... Good luck in your search to find her!

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya, i too remember the red dot but never thought that much of it. In fact couple of the staff asked how i like them both first time i purchased them. And i raved so much about the blue dot and i was purchasing good volumes. think i down right stop buying any red dot after the third time i bought some of both. IMO the Blue dot was so much more worth the money. I don't think the sac valley clone is crossed to spice i believe its crossed to Two other strains.
and I have never seen that cross as available clones. Also Im not sure but the Blue dot in Cannabible II was also listed as some other genetic cross.

Only reason why we did it that way was because the thugs in Downtown Oakland were seeing the same people walking with dufflebags of stuff and walking back with a grocery bag. They started robbing venders...

They tried to get us once, tripped one of us as we were running from them, but security from the club came and helped and they got nothing....

He isnt lying, i remember those days too but theyed tale the delivery guy back then hit the entire grow but with us they would get shaky on the other side of the Caldicot tunnel, and never once made the whole way Down Hwy 24. But those were great exciting times.

Last edited:

TrinZilla

Sorry for any confusion, no knowledge of Blue Dot being related to Leda Uno or Spice, other than all being in the same place at the same time...

Latest posts

Latest posts