What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In search of shwag from the 1970's - 1990's

E

Eye

Does anyone still got some bagseeds that they found in their regs between the 1970's and 1990's ?

I'm talking about that good old Latin American brick or dirt weed. Not those modern crippy or dank Afghani hybrids.
Long flowering with fluffy buds. Most of it was probably just shwag.

Could you please send in a couple to the bay? I'd bid on a few packs. Thanks.

Last edited:

Manstien

I'm sure alot of companies carry that....not really too in touch with it but maybe Ace? I few members will chime in...

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
theres endless amounts of seeds from them around ..got some going now but they are long flowering ....everyone I know here has some ....yeehaw...hell theres only a few hairs on each one looks like atleast 3 more months if the mites don't take them out...I used to have a huge stockpile from 20 years or so but they got gifted ,fed to bird,tossed..will look in seed collection and see if more remain.. my friends still have theirs tho...I know a few old stoners who hoard seeds

The Revolution

Veteran
oh of course of course..Ive got some seeds from some orange bud from 90s era, also gold bud... Germ rates are questionable as I didnt store these as bulletproof as I would have my most prized seeds, bc they arent that.

Mystic Funk

sexy mexi

sexy mexi

like these....:biggrin:

these are from the 80's to early 90's
i'm waiting to get the other stash and those are from the 70's to early 80's

picture.php

picture.php

peace
-mystic :tiphat:

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
yep.
picture.php

picture.php

this is a shorter flowering pheno. but yep i got those southern americans hiding out in my seed collection.

Last edited:
E

Eye

Hi guys. Thanks for bumping my thread.
These bagseeds are a bit underrated in my opinion.
As corky correctly stated there are some hidden gems to be found.

Nice bagseed collection Mystic Funk.

PoweredByLove: While your female looks great, I'm more fascinated by that male. Make sure you collect some pollen.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts