What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kali China

Green Zenit

Thanks Dubi!
This one handled the rain with absolutely no problems!
I didn’t find any mould at all and inspected the whole plant.
We’ve had nice sunshine since and I am pulling this one tonight.
Very happy with this one. :)
Some serious resin and terpenes :party:
Just a beauty!! Great gardening there! I orderer some kali china that should arrive soon, and its on my plan to get one in the outdoors. Can I ask how long did you veged her? And also from the great thread I’ve learned that I shouldn’t top her? Thanks!

Green Zenit

KC about 40 days bloom...putting on some weight...flowers stacking into fluffy, dense, spongy clusters...scent is heavenly Kalichina fruit and spice and perhaps some kebab with mint yogurt sauce !

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
😂😂 this smells descriptions are getting out of hand 🤣 .. kebab with mint sauce is cracking me up 🤣..

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for your support @Green Zenit :) hope you like this strain.

For decent yields, I recommend to veg for at least 1 month indoors, and 2 months for outdoor growing.