What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

zamaldelica high.. is it worth it?

xinox

I feel very high after a little vaporization of zamaldelica 12 ( :joint: ), one of my 8 pheno of zamaldelica i just cut, nearly 2 week ago. Most have been cut at 13 week, this phenotype (12) has been cut at 14 week.

I haven't test all these plants yet, since i was a little busy, but some i've tested have the same kind of aroma, something like a carrot but very floral.
Some seems to have a more spicy smell and even a little pungent (zamaldelica 2).

The high is strong but also very clear, it's indeed very psychedelic and long lasting. This pheno is almost hallucinatory, with some very visuel kind of effects. I'm quiet sure that this weed could easily paralyze a beiginner.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
would probably paralyze quite a few self titled experts as well lol :smoker:

i ran some zamal x warlock which was the same cut of zamal that dubi was given apparantly and lets just say it was very strange how they mixed,, still have like 30 seeds and i wont be running them anytime soon anyway lol..

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
I believe La Reunion holds the records for most rain in a day, most rain in two days, most rain in a week, so that suggests the Zamal should be fantastic for resisting mould and the general travails of shitty weather...

but i'm guessing that is during tropical storms though?

usually mildew and mould proliferation is more a result of prolonged humid weather rather than sudden extremely wet weather.. anyway sativas in general loose more open structure is usually much better for resisting the growth of fungal spores..

S

scai

Madjag...how very fantastic pictures, you are so Lucky to have been there!
*i'm, not envious.i'm, not envious,i'm, not envious* chanting....

Madjag

Veteran
Scai,

Don't be envious...I have not been there.

Sorry my language wasn't more exact. When I said that "I enjoy tripping around the world and finding photos of the areas under discussion", I meant that being a natural researcher concerning anything I examine, discover, or share, I trip around the internet. 25 years ago I would have been tripping around the library. 35 years ago I would have been tripping around on acid.

I said "finding photos" in contrast to "taking photos" because that's the difference. I hope you'll get to go there someday and share some first-hand shots.

Peace,
Madjag

Last edited:
S

scai

Not to worry Madjag...
pictures are still amazing, thanks for sharing them ;)
Maybe one day... I'll be able to go to Reunion ;) for now I'm, looking forward to visiting Perhetians ;) Next january perhaps.. ;) World is wonderfull place ;)

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
A big part of my life and personality involves travel. It is my number one addiction. When you travel you can explore nature, history and cannabis. You can explore those things high on cannabis.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Inspirational pics Madjag :)

Long way till next holidays but i feel like taking a flight there just now! ;)
Thanks for share it!

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
This sounds about like the most intense clear version of a sativa effect that you can find in the Ace line-up. (no haze daze here)

I'd like to hit this pheno with a Bangi Haze male, and am now thinking that my next grow will be these two.

Thanks again Terp!

Thai/Zamal Side:
All I can say is HOLY S***. If you are looking for the terror ridden, thai clarity that Dubi has spoke about, you're looking for the tall spindly thai-african looking phenos.

Now granted, I haven't smoked in 2 days before trying this, so the tolerance dropped a little, but I was 11 out of 10 sativa high last night, for nearly 6 hours.

First two hours were INTENSE, scary to the point anyone who wasn't a seasoned smoker would not want to be high anymore. I was definitely at the point of "terror-iffic." If I let anyone else try this, there would definitely be a disclaimer moment before allowing them to proceed. Your head buzzes, but with extreme clarity. Your body feels like its nerves are electric and your skin is somehow an insulator with bones as a wire frame.

The "energy" comes in waves of terrifying, I felt like I was surfing inside of a large tube wave - "shooting the curl" or something. It's really up and positive though, so you think you can try and maintain conversation. As my friends and I were talking, I was at least a sentence behind the conversation while I imagined the words visually - almost hallucinatory?

After the scary ended about 2-3 hours after smoking, it settled into a super talky, up, clear and stupid thai high which lasted in a petering off fashion till I went to sleep.

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Isn't that what Sativa means? Nice my friend......hope to be there with you one day.
Hola Madjag. I've gotta say that I've had a few pure sativas that were less than clear and motivating. I found my Nep-leaning NepJam's (finished in 8-9 weeks, ball-like buds) high to be more of the evening variety- a little foggy/mongy. And I've had haze and thai varieties that were more daze-oriented. I'm looking for some crystal clear fuego, por favor! :) I think I finally have the ingredients here: GreenHazexThai, BangiH, and Zammy reg.

You wrote, "hope to be there with you one day."
What are your plans, mate?

cheers!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Bump! Got some zamaldelica females outside this year (and cuts for indoor), would like to hear more smoke reports!

madalasatori

Veteran
I’ve found that vaping these types of sativas gives me clear energetic effect without the mental confusion/distortion that can trigger anxiety

Breadwizard

Hey LowFalutin, did you end up doing this cross? I've got the same one going in both directions (male zam x female bangi, and male bangi x female zam).

I'd like to hit this pheno with a Bangi Haze male, and am now thinking that my next grow will be these two.

Thanks again Terp!

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I grew 5 Zamaldelica plants. I did not let them veg enough. I did not get enough yield. The high was what I am after. It has the desirable trippy effect and stays with you. I have some beautiful Zamaldelica x Jack Herrer(Seedsman). Can not wait to try that one.