What's new

Do you measure your hash dosage?

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
Anyone weigh their hash before they use it? If so, how do you take it and what kind of concentrate?

Recently I took .4g 'decarboxylized' hash orally in a gelatin capsule and had a terrifying experience. I was hearing stuff and thought people were after me, was shaking uncontrollably and felt this weird clicking inside my brain. My girlfriend took .2g and had an even worse time. I would be totally fucked if I smoked .4g in one sitting, but I thought we'd have to eat more because it's less efficient...

How much should I try to eat this time??

picture.php

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I eat .40 - .60 grams on a bad day. To much can be a bit trippy. My max dose so far was aprrox 1.6 grams. I make capsules

I was told chocolate will help you stabilize your buzz.

Good luck
Pal

Trichgnomes

Just start super low, and then work your way up. Tolerances vary greatly from person to person. I have consumed up to a gram of decarbed oil, with no ill effects. I've had other people take a .1 and say they were uncomfortably high. One person even said they had never taken any psychedelic that produced that intense of a high. Some folks needs doses as low as .03. I can personally withstand 30x that... I took a .4 and a .5 capsule at the same time before I got on an airplane a while back--wonderful experience.:dance013:

I would be totally fucked if I smoked .4g in one sitting,

.4 dabs are fun, give it a shot some time.:biggrin:

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
the most ive ate in one day of decarbed oil/ coconut oil capsules was about 6 i believe to total of about 1.25-1.5gs and I was doing dabs threw out the experience. If your not used to really intense buzzes start low... real low like .1 per capsule. for your normal medible high.

when you start getting the shakes during an intense high drink a brew or two. thats what I do mmm beer and oil capsules:)

Sour Deez

Usually .03-.05g dabs of a ti nail.

Got about 3g of reclaim sitting here, should make some nice cookies.

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
sour d- you should try capsules man! heat up the reclaim and some coconut oil and mix untill its one even consistency, grab yourself a oral syringe from walgreens and fill up the caps. throw em in the freezer untill you want get high as kite!

sometimes I add soy lecithin, but I dont really feel it makes a difference.

reclaim cookies Id imagine would taste horrible, with caps no worries about taste or chewin and you can easily overdo it :) its great fun

JRace

I put .26 grams of bubble hash in my extra strength caps, and .1 grams in the regular strength. Mices with coconut oil and corn starch.

I cant take the extras as they are way too strong. And I am a heavy daily toker.
My friend with advanced arthits takes 6 extras a day.

Take on a full stomach, unless you want to get stupid high.
If thats the goal take on an empty stomach and wasj it down with a double espresso. ZING

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
i ones eat over 3,5g of bubble!!
not the best idea !! after 3 days i was me again!!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
About 100 mg for a standard low tolerance dose and 300mg for a high tolerance dose.

Some super low tolerance patients are discombobulated by 100 mg, so if they don't know their tolerance, you might start with 50mg and titrate up.

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
just keep eating till you blackout LOL

I was so high that I could not sleep.

the most ive ate in one day of decarbed oil/ coconut oil capsules was about 6 i believe to total of about 1.25-1.5gs and I was doing dabs threw out the experience. If your not used to really intense buzzes start low... real low like .1 per capsule. for your normal medible high.

when you start getting the shakes during an intense high drink a brew or two. thats what I do mmm beer and oil capsules:)

The only thing in the house was raspberry svedka and when I went to take a swig the bottle was so cold in my hand that I couldnt control my shaking to get it to my lips, so I gave up and curled up into a ball on the floor.

Usually .03-.05g dabs of a ti nail.

Got about 3g of reclaim sitting here, should make some nice cookies.
reclaim cookies Id imagine would taste horrible, with caps no worries about taste or chewin and you can easily overdo it :) its great fun

What is 'reclaim'? Is that the shit that you scrape out of pipes?

I put .26 grams of bubble hash in my extra strength caps, and .1 grams in the regular strength. Mices with coconut oil and corn starch.

I cant take the extras as they are way too strong. And I am a heavy daily toker.
My friend with advanced arthits takes 6 extras a day.

Take on a full stomach, unless you want to get stupid high.
If thats the goal take on an empty stomach and wasj it down with a double espresso. ZING

Wow! A .26g cap and a double shot! That sounds like the worst possible time ever!

Do you heat your bubble before you cap it? Or do you just eat raw bubble hash?

i ones eat over 3,5g of bubble!!
not the best idea !! after 3 days i was me again!!

Holy crap, that is a lot. I'm sorry, man I bet that was a rough time...:comfort:

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
I've had other people take a .1 and say they were uncomfortably high.

.4 dabs are fun, give it a shot some time.:biggrin:

Haha, how do you even smoke .4g at a time?? I'm trying to figure out how you physically smoke that much.

About 100 mg for a standard low tolerance dose and 300mg for a high tolerance dose.

Some super low tolerance patients are discombobulated by 100 mg, so if they don't know their tolerance, you might start with 50mg and titrate up.

Its weird though, I smoke a lot and have a massive tolerance for smoking... but 400mg absolutely raped me, it was way way too much. My girlfriend just started smoking after she met me though and I think I may have ruined weed for her forever... and I just got her manning her own bong rips...shit.

50mg is what I think I'm about to try... I wish I had a scale with mg measurements, shouldnt be to hard to eyeball half of .1g though.

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
claim is the name oil heads gave to the decarbed resin that has collected in your oil curve, dome, rig , etc.. after several bho sessions. most people including me dont use flowers out of there oils rigs so the claim can be RE-claimed aka re used to get high! just silly names these days:)

Sour Deez

Anyone ever test reclaim for cannabinoid content?

My buddy was telling me its the same as the original oil, since its just vapor that gets caught on the glass before it gets to our lungs, which kinda makes sense.

JRace

FoCo said:
Wow! A .26g cap and a double shot! That sounds like the worst possible time ever!

Do you heat your bubble before you cap it? Or do you just eat raw:

Heat with coconut oil (lately i have been testing with MCT oil) and heat to decarb. Then mic with cornstarch to get an easy to work with consistancy. Put into caps and BLAmO.

Ate a gram of really good hash once - I was fuuuucked up. Speech left me, and I lost the ability to understand people talking to me. 30+ yrs ago, and still the most stoned, ever.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone ever test reclaim for cannabinoid content?

My buddy was telling me its the same as the original oil, since its just vapor that gets caught on the glass before it gets to our lungs, which kinda makes sense.

Fractional distillation causes uneven condensation and it produces a more sedative oil.

i can say that ive made hard candies with reclaim, and had awesome results. Cinnamon flavor covers the nastiness of the reclaim flavor pretty well! i dont remember the exact dosage, but i figured that the equivelant to about .1 grams of oil givse me quite a sufficient buzz. Greawt to crush up in your morning tea! i have a nice little collection of reclaim building as do my friends. Its always nice to have a bowl of medicated candies on the coffee table for friends to enjoy!