What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WTF is Going on in China

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Rumors of tanks rolling into Beijing and shooting..also massive police presence both uniformed and PC ..Reports of streets and shit being gated off...

Where did you see this?
Can you check and tell us more?
I'm going to log off and check the online newspaper, though if it's just happening it might not be there.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Yup thanks guys ...but yeah multiple sources ate reporting on it..

northstate

ICMag Donor
Hmm I read about it yesterday and didn't know what to make of the report. Sounds like a military coup could be unfolding though. Crazy times for sure.NS

NFD

Chinese censors have been hurriedly trying to remove political gossip from the Internet, leading people to come up with creative nicknames for their leaders. Zhou has been nicknamed for a popular brand of instant noodles, giving rise to numerous reports that "the noodles have been taken off the shelf."

Space Toker

Veteran
yeah I do want to see verification too. In whatever form, China has been a power since the dawn of humankind and you better bet they will be well into the future. They will make a pact with the aliens if they haven't already and we will all be under their control! :D ;)

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
they are making the people move from there homes mandatoryly ,and forcing them to buy new ones ,but the economy is shit they cant afford it and have to join the red army to survive,its on youtube ,

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Didn't click the link but I think o saw that last year before Xmas..in other news I just dug out my vapezilla and I don't remember ever getting this high baling...in fact I recall not caring much for it but FUCK ME I AM FUCKING LIT!

I

IE2KS_KUSH

LMFAO I JUST STOOD UP AND ALMOST WENT FACEFIRST OFF THE PORCH I THINK I WAS ACTUALLY STARTING TO LIFT OFF!

Latest posts

Latest posts