What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Time Indiana Bubblegum

Tony Sativa

I'm thinking of making this my next strain to buy but can't find a hole lot of info on the diff phenotypes on it. Does it have any straight up Indy bubblegum pheno's in the line or are they all showing up hybrids? I don't mind the cross but it would be an added plus to get the Indy bubble if possible. It looks like a winner either way because bubblegums have alway's been my smoke of choice.

FireFly22

There are some very beautiful plants in this cross, IMO more bubblegum then Serious, don't know about the others. Out of 6 girls in a pack, one was very OTM, and the others where a mix of both, although I have never had IBG to properly ID. I found that the 3 highest yielding plants all had a very nice smell and great quality high. Very clear yet stone, with a long buzz. But you will want to smoke more cuz a 3-4 weeks cure it will be hard to beet the sweet bubble gum flavour, which unlike most plants, transfers completely in the smoke.
One pheno looked just like the one in Mosca's Pic's and the one used on seedbay. Pretty lady!

moses wellfleet

Veteran
There are some very beautiful plants in this cross, IMO more bubblegum then Serious, don't know about the others. Out of 6 girls in a pack, one was very OTM, and the others where a mix of both, although I have never had IBG to properly ID. I found that the 3 highest yielding plants all had a very nice smell and great quality high. Very clear yet stone, with a long buzz. But you will want to smoke more cuz a 3-4 weeks cure it will be hard to beet the sweet bubble gum flavour, which unlike most plants, transfers completely in the smoke.
One pheno looked just like the one in Mosca's Pic's and the one used on seedbay. Pretty lady!
have you got pics of those?

FireFly22

No pics, Sorry Moses,
Didn't have a good camera at the time but more beans are on the way as I lost the keeper in an outbreak last summer. Can't wait! I'll be running the beans outdoors and keeping the best for next fall.

BlueCheer

You guys are sold out too. I wonder how long before you have more seeds mosca, man I love your strains and work!

moses wellfleet

Veteran
a couple more pics of the same plant

Attachments

• user203671_pic869654_1334317542.jpg
    user203671_pic869654_1334317542.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 13
  • user203671_pic870556_1334487619.jpg
    user203671_pic870556_1334487619.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 18
  • user203671_pic870560_1334487619.jpg
    user203671_pic870560_1334487619.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 14

the gnome

Veteran
knockin it out of the park mo :good:
unreal cola's my friend!!
how many did you go thru to find your keeper?
1 pak?

hey blue cheer, there plenty of OTB left
i'm grabbing me a pack.

jd4083

Veteran
I'm sitting here smoking some fresh (<1wk cure) Asheville 'Gum (which is the original '96 Indy cut, locally worked) and would love to give some of these a shot...only issue that has ever held me back from running more than a couple BG at a time is the yield factor...any thoughts on that or suggestions for something close to the original Gum that is a bit more generous in the yield department?

moses wellfleet

Veteran
I'm sitting here smoking some fresh (<1wk cure) Asheville 'Gum (which is the original '96 Indy cut, locally worked) and would love to give some of these a shot...only issue that has ever held me back from running more than a couple BG at a time is the yield factor...any thoughts on that or suggestions for something close to the original Gum that is a bit more generous in the yield department?
not quite sure why you are worried about yield, have you viewed the whole thread?

often breeders post very flattering pictures of their strains. mosca's pictures look superb and after growing them myself i say they are superb. no photo shopping necessary

moses wellfleet

Veteran
i have another 2 phenos that appear to be identical... a bit more delicate than the others but so much resin that it hurts your eyes. OTIBG:woohoo:

afi

Very nice grow Moses !!! Looks like you will have a problem keeping just one keeper.
How is the smell and flavor on these?

Peace, Afi