What's new

tangerine dream stretch

bluekush

Hey guys I'm not sure if I'm in the right place but has anyone here grown this or know someone who has i was just wondering what the stretch is like i know it depends on the pheno and i know that it mostly sativa so it should stretch a bit but not all do wondering if it is kinda like the the blue dream stretch because I have limited space any help would be great thanks.

Blue

E

e4ian

Hey guys I'm not sure if I'm in the right place but has anyone here grown this or know someone who has i was just wondering what the stretch is like i know it depends on the pheno and i know that it mostly sativa so it should stretch a bit but not all do wondering if it is kinda like the the blue dream stretch because I have limited space any help would be great thanks.

Blue

ive had it growing in vegge for a while 'bk'. ill get u a pic ltr bud.:)

E

e4ian

[its spent its entire life under low powered fL's. a fast mover i noticed.

[21/04/2011. pics have been removed WHY? what did they infringe?.

Solidopc

I got one really lovely healthy stretchy girl. Think she's stopped now at about day 18 or so. She was over a foot when she went in, and is a over 4 foot, ive had to bend her, and she is one incredible supple lady, let me tell ya! has lovely structure to her and classic haze looking leafs. The other one is half the size, is not as vigourous, but she is a creeper, she's strarting to come into her own a bit. She was about a foot and has jumped about 1.5 times only. She smells of oranges much more than the other one, which has a much funkier smell to it.

Latest posts

Latest posts