What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

tobasco sauce

E

e4ian

i use to have this stuff with everything,but im sure i built up a tolerance, 'i could nearly drink it as time went by' [well, maybe exaggeration:)] ..thought i was tuff and so did the indian curry thing 'vindaloo' OHHH BOYYYYY ...pure fire.:nono:
now i like salt. with everythingggg. especially pasta.

tobasco's still great though.especially when sucking lots of air in! ahaa;)
e.

Last edited:

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
While tobasco is mainly vinegar and pepper salt can cause quite a few health problems.
I grew up in a house where we use to eat salt with things and my old man now got heart problems due to excess salt. (Needless to say my wife now barely allows me any salt)

In my view everything is good in moderation.
I only eat kosher food, but I eat pretty much everything that falls into this criteria and I always try to eat more kinds of food.

E

e4ian

oh yea ,i know salts bad for you bud, but so are an awful lot of EVERYDAY things..

ahaa 'israel' which part are you from? -i was on kibbutz dafna [upper galilee] in 1993.then worked in tel-aviv. in fact i had 2 indian friends from the hostel i was in who introduced me to tabaso sauce. i first had tobasco on a shwarma of falafell in dizzengeoff.

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
vinegar ...for chilliheads tobasco just taste like vinegar

but we all start small:laughing:

anonnoats

Chipotle Cholula and Valentinas take the cake on table hot sauce for me. Should give them a try and take the first step up from tabasco!

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
i prefer fresh chillis! they dont f*** up your stomach as sauce do!!

MileHighGuy

Veteran
sriracha or Nothing at all!

41R8j%2Bs88jL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg

K

kannubis

I'll take Cholula over most other table sauces. I like the wood ball lids :)

You can't beat homemade chile sauce though.

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
oh yea ,i know salts bad for you bud, but so are an awful lot of EVERYDAY things..

ahaa 'israel' which part are you from? -i was on kibbutz dafna [upper galilee] in 1993.then worked in tel-aviv. in fact i had 2 indian friends from the hostel i was in who introduced me to tabaso sauce. i first had tobasco on a shwarma of falafell in dizzengeoff.
I like to keep my everyday things as healthy as possible too ;-)
I eat salt but in moderation.

Cheers :)