Veteran
Well season 2011 has officially started now
img58337685196.jpg

i threw in a cup of water the following strains :

Guerillia gold 2 f2 made by dread
Manitoba medicine f2 made by me

GG2 is a creation of breederbrad2 from smoke a lot seeds

manitoba meds is a creation of greens , it is ggx freezeland indica

I am anxious for the result with the MM , i rmoved a very small(2 inch) male from a lowryder2x auto ak but it could have pollinated a few pistils so amongst the 1000's of seeds there could be a few unwanted ones, but i am not nsure , the male i removed a had a few pollensacks and was smaller the a dwarf compared to the mm plants

maybe I'll make another f2 if i can find the original mm seeds

still i will testthem cuz 95% will be mm seeds(prolly more)

for the rest i am germing

Manitoba medicine X :

happy brother : a fantastic indica dominant strain from karma genetics

Mirre : a sativa dominant strain from Karma genetics it is karma's jack nr 22 male x s.a.g.e. , i used the mirre nr5 which is less lemony and more sour but bery white

supersilversourdieselhaze : i used the ojd cut , a very nice high yielding(indoors) lemony haze) , in lmy climate , the mother had a small yield cuz she was so late

sweet pink grapêfruit from breedersteve

amnesia whatever : fantastic weed i hope the cross will be amnesia dominant

trainwreck : the rotten whale pheno as i call it

it literlally smells like shit but in a good way , very silvery white weed , it comes from GHS so i crossed a fem plant with a non fem plant , we'll see what happens , i just liked this weed too much to not cross it

I myself will be growing amnesia x mm , trainwreck x mm and then in one pot at my buddy's place 2 plants

i wanna put one GG2 and one MM plant in the same pot. Of course i will use a big ass pot and i will put the pot, on the lawn so the roots can shoot through.

The idea was to bend both plants in the opposite direction

i am doing this cuz i am limited to 3 plants this year , 2 at my place , one at my buddy's

At my place it will be 2 big whoppers

but i am still thinking wether to pu both in the greenhouse or one in the greenhouse and one outdoors

For the rest my buddy will be growing 3 x gg2 and 2 x mm and then one of my strains , i wanna try the SPG x mm at his place

The rest of the strains will be grown on a balcony at another buddy's place

I would like to look for a new guerillia spot but dont know ,if i will make it in time

i also wanted to try the sour bubble cros , but ni got mold indoors with the sour bubble , so i wont be trying this cross outdoors ,

Last edited:

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Best wishes man. I think I remember you had a great looking grow last year with some very large Lowrider's in a greenhouse? I look forward to the show.

THC123

Veteran
thx guys

I think I remember you had a great looking grow last year with some very large Lowrider's in a greenhouse?

yeah i had some big lowryders last year

gonna try to replicate it this year

update :

90% of seeds have germed , even though i am sick as a dog , i am gonna plant them today

i am also gonna test 2 autoflowerers

the lowryder 2 cuz i like it so pmuch and the auto ak x lr2

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
wow what a early start!!

do you wanna sex them befor putting out bro??

normally the amnesia should be dominant in the x!!
i had one strange experience with esbes Amnesia x B3bla bla bla (sorry bro esbe i am a stoner) it was a lil later the the orginal cut next to her!
but the weed was fantasic and only a week later!!

the spg x mm should be doing very well...!!
i had a very small spg x i dont know right now from esbe(sorry the stoner thing again)
and i was realy nice weed..damm frosy early and on the spg sides...carry the wonderful aroma

THC123

Veteran
Thx guys

I couldnt help myself

even though i mysefl am only gonna have 3 plants , my buddy 6 and another one 8

i still germed about 50 seeds lol , i'm sure i'll finjd a home for them somewher in nature or in a cornfield

do you wanna sex them befor putting out bro??

yeah i would like to know sex asap because i will grow 2 big ones

to have a good size i want them in their hole at around april 20th or end of april at the latest

I would like about 2 pounds or more per plant

and i also began so early cuz i am addicted to germing seeds :D

the spg x mm should be doing very well...!!

yeah i also think so because the SPG is relavtively early , pretty mold resistant and a very good beautiful frosty yielder

with esbes Amnesia x B3bla bla bl

lol i call the sssdh blablablahaze cuz the name is so long i unerstand the stoner thingy

in 2 years i will probably have my own house with garden and i will be able to do what i want.

till then i am gonna freeze my seed collection. it will be a few days work only to package and prepare the seeds for the freezer.

Cant wait to decently try some of esbe's crosses

last year i grew a few on guerillia but they where killed by animals

then a buddy of mine grew danish gold which everyone thought was fantastic a nd another buddy of mine grew out a few plants of Esben.

I told him to label the plants but he forgot so in the end w didnt know what was what but there where many outstanding plants in there with special aroma's

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
do you ever thought about using a big smartpot like the usa guy do??

may i will try one this year! i am sure it would be doing great a ya buddys place

THC123

Veteran
Well i have a 200 liter plastic pot , what is so special about smartpots?

why are they called smartpots?

Momerath

They're actually kinda dumb since you can make about 3 or 4 of em for the price that you'd spend on 1 ;)
They do work, but thats not to say you couldnt make one out of metal fencing and horticulture fabric. I built some of these for my neighbor the past few years, about 6' diameter and filled 2-3' deep. He's been pulling several pounds out of each one, and all it took was a roll of fence @ about $140, and fabric @ $50, we ended up making about 30 of these puppies, with fence to spare. More economical than the 20 apiece so-called "smart" pots :)

you can get the same type of grow out of a big hole as you would with a smart pot. Some prefer the pots because it's much harder to over water and the airflow.

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey THC123,

Just passing by, leaving good vibes and looking forward to your show this year.

About the smart pots, you wanna check a thrreat called "homemade smart pots DIY" might work great for you. Smartpots are basically better for the plant's roots that normal pots.

Green vibes!
:wave:
B

Latest posts

Latest posts