Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Cannacopia > Government Mule

Thread Title Search
Government Mule Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-08-2010, 05:56 AM #11
ogsunk

ogsunk will become famous soon enoughogsunk will become famous soon enough
got 1 kick ass girlie out of a pack that had many branches and did not look like deepchunck i keep all of the males and made f2 cross's
ogsunk is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2010, 05:15 PM #12
onelung09

onelung09 will become famous soon enoughonelung09 will become famous soon enoughonelung09 will become famous soon enough
me to og branched like a mo fo and didnt see dc in her but im the frostness and colors
I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?
Willie Nelson
onelung09 is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2010, 08:02 PM #13
wayfarer

wayfarer will become famous soon enoughwayfarer will become famous soon enough
Here are my Mules between four and five weeks veg. Bushy and compact, growing a bit slow, but steadily.

Tight node spacing

I'm gonna let them go another three or four more weeks in the closet before moving to the tent.
wayfarer is offline Quote

Old 01-23-2011, 10:09 PM #14
wayfarer

Ended up with one lady. She's branching nicely with slight vertical stretch. Slow, steady, sturdy growth, with a vigorous (and thirsty) root system. She's been in 12/12 about 10 days. I kept a clone but decided against making F2's. The time and space it took to sex these four made large numbers seem impractical.

I did make F2's of these Chocolate Rain. Chunk-like resin coverage at 5 weeks.
Anyway, next update should be more exciting. Peace till then.

Old 03-25-2011, 01:58 PM #15
wayfarer

My Gov't Mule plant is a couple days away from harvest. I could have met her needs a bit better I think, but she still turned out pretty good.
I kept a clone which I'll hopefully be able to dial in. She is frosty, purpling, with dense buds and a great structure that stays squat and needs no external supports. Hated being dry, drank like a fish, and seemed hungry throughout most of flowering. Smell is hard to describe so I'll defer until I have a sample right in front of me.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:02 PM #16
Dr. Bloom

Dr. Bloom will become famous soon enoughDr. Bloom will become famous soon enough
Beautiful plant wayfarer! You did a great job with her.

How was the smoke after a nice cure?
Dr. Bloom is offline Quote

Old 05-11-2011, 11:14 AM #17
wayfarer

Dr. Bloom--In a month or so I'll let you know how the GM is doing with it's cure, it has only been a few weeks so far. Mellow chocolate in the nose with herbal and astringent notes, bit of coffee. Flavor follows, but with more of a woody quality. The high isn't a scoop-your-brain-out-of-your-skull, body-paralyzing destroyer, more of a relaxing creeper that culminates with a pretty solid nap or night of sleep. Probably not the best choice if you need to be sharp right when you wake up as the high can linger--on a few occasions I've woken up feeling more stoned than I did before sleeping. Typically more of a sativa fan, this Government Mule pheno seems to work pretty well for winding down and taking the edge off after work. Stimulates appetite and sex drive pretty reliably, not much help for some back pain I was dealing with a little while ago. The buds are quite attractive, deep purple and coated with resin throughout the whole bud. Hash trays shook out a pretty good harvest of kief that leaves the room smelling like incense when it burns.

Here's a shot of the clone I've got flowering, about 4 weeks in, a bit wet from Cal/Mag foliar feed.

Old 09-19-2011, 12:20 AM #18
Yarkand

Yarkand has a spectacular aura aboutYarkand has a spectacular aura aboutYarkand has a spectacular aura aboutYarkand has a spectacular aura aboutYarkand has a spectacular aura about
Very nice plants Wayferer !

Thanks for the great pics

Old 07-26-2012, 10:28 PM #19
Tipz
Banned

Tipz is a jewel in the roughTipz is a jewel in the roughTipz is a jewel in the roughTipz is a jewel in the roughTipz is a jewel in the roughTipz is a jewel in the roughTipz is a jewel in the rough
Mule

Mule is a great band
Tipz is offline Quote

Old 11-06-2012, 07:55 PM #20
wayfarer

Agreed

Mule was an awesome band. This was a fine indica hybrid.