What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fifi, White Widow, Blueberry, Jack Herer and Moroccan Hash

Here are some of the strains i have had over the past few months that i never got to post Pictures of. My computer got wiped out, and i only got to save a few pictures. The best pictures i got were of some Purple Kush i had, but i lost those pictures which really sucks. But anyways, here you go:

Fifi (Not sure where it's from, it's Sativa Dominant. Great herb, just not sure of it's origin)

Fifi.jpg

Fifi2.jpg

Fifi3.jpg

White Widow:

WhiteWidow4.jpg

WhiteWidow.jpg

WhiteWidow3.jpg

WhiteWidow2.jpg

Blueberry:

Blueberry.jpg

Jack Herer:

JackHerer.jpg

Moroccan:

Bubble.jpg

Bubble2.jpg

I will try and get some smoke reports up in a couple of days, i have been sick with the Flu so it's too hard for me to concentrate on a report right now.

I lost a shitload of other pictures of strains i have had too: Chemdog, Bubblegum, Northern Lights X Blueberry, Lavender, Sour Diesel, M.S.S., Pot of Gold, Hashplant, Durban Poison, Afghani, etc. All never to be seen again now.

It sucks because there were years worth of pictures that i lost...

Thanks!

Yea, the Purple Kush, Afghani and Bubblegum were all very photogenic strains. Especially the PK. It was clearly the real deal too. Similar to alot of the top notch Bubba you see on here, except the purple is not as dark and there is more purple than in most of the Bubbas i have seen. Frosty as hell obviously, and that tight golf ball kush style nugs. It sucks that i lost the other pictures, but the PK was the one i really cared about.

I had already edited the pictures and typed 4-5 Paragraph grow reports on that and 10+ other awesome strains i got over the course of a few months, and then bam. Lost all of the smoke reports i worked on too obviously.

I found one good picture of Chemdog that somehow must of been saved. I had like 2 others but they are out of focus unfortunately. Strongest stuff i ever smoked by far, i'm talking a kick your ass high. It is so strong, i couldn't smoke it in the morning otherwise i would sit around for 3-4 Hours and half the time fall back asleep. Definitely NOT morning/early smoke lol. Anyways, here you go:

Chemdog4.jpg

Masterlow

Dank nugs, look very good. got some jack herer outdoor, just started flowering.. i can't wait!! but i guess i can..

Yea, Jack is one of my favorite smokes. This batch was alright, but the other batches i had were great and had a very lemony smell and taste. I'm really thinking about buying a pack of Karma's Jack, from what i have seen it looks amazing.

Thanks. The fifi has a fruity taste, a somewhat citrus but not a sour taste. More on the sweet side. Not harsh at all, very smooth. The smell was very lemony when i would crack a nug open, much more pungent and sour than the taste is. It had a very uplifting clear headed high but still was quite strong. Not as racy or strong as something like a haze, but getting up there. No couchlock what so ever. The High lasts for a good few hours too which is good. I loved it, great morning or day smoke. The girl i got it from, i think she is the one who named it and it was her personal favorite and she keeps a stash of it at all times.

She has to have some type of haze in her makeup i think. I'd say it was atleast 80% Sativa. She wasn't as racy as a pure haze like i said, but she definitely had that energetic and racy feeling. I was trying to pin down some other strains i have smoked that were similar and i'd say the two strains i've smoked that were similar overall were Jack Herer and NL5 X Haze. Both had very similar highs, and similar tastes.

I wish i knew more information about it. I'm not even sure that Fifi was it's original name or if she gave it a name because it was unmarked, etc so i can't any info on it. I could be spelling it wrong too but i know it's pronounced "Fee-Fee". Either way it was great bud, it just would be nice to know more about it though.

I'm still sick with the flu, i've had it for almost a solid week (Ugh). But i will do smoke reports on all of them in a few days. I had the reports all typed out but lost them when my computer was wiped out, so i'm going to have to go from memory so they may not be 100% perfect but i'll try my best.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
She has to have some type of haze in her makeup i think. I'd say it was atleast 80% Sativa. She wasn't as racy as a pure haze like i said, but she definitely had that energetic and racy feeling. I was trying to pin down some other strains i have smoked that were similar and i'd say the two strains i've smoked that were similar overall were Jack Herer and NL5 X Haze. Both had very similar highs, and similar tastes.

looks are nothing to guess what strain something is (except with a couple of strains), but the first time i saw that pic of fifi, i could smell it :D the high (from your description) is just spot on one of my favorite types of effects... burn one for one love rasta. JAH Bless :rasta:

eugene

I know what you mean, she definitely does have that look where you can tell how she is gonna taste. Just by looking at her you can tell she is part haze, but obviously not full. But that fruity haze taste is there for sure.

She is the best sativa i have had so far, though i haven't tried too many Sativas to be honest. Maybe 1 or 2 out of every 20 strains i get (when i'm not growing) is heavily sativa dominant. I don't think any i have had were pure Sativa either. I also haven't worked with anything heavily Sativa grow wise either.

I should be starting my next around new years or a little after, and i'm planning on running some of the seeds listed in my sig and i'm going to buy something Sativa to give me some variety this time. I'm really leaning towards Mr. Nice Super Silver Haze, Mosca Cinderella 99 or Karma's Jack.

Latest posts

Latest posts