What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Swt#3, The Pure, Blue Satellite 2.2, & Pink Kush

tokinblackguy

couple things going on right now, finally figured the pics out on the new system and thought i'd share. right now, there's some sweet tooth #3 and the pure about a week into flower. following close behind and about ready to join them in the box are blue satellite 2.2 and pink kush f4.

Sweet Tooths occupy the back and front rows::canabis:

picture.php

View image in gallery

The Pures are in the middle::dueling:

tokinblackguy

1000ARMSofKALI

hoo hooo buds lookin frosty, great job there:yes: sweet tooth has great happy stone, in the head andt then goood relax, great for sport and activities, thats how i remeber smokin it

very nice shots

keep us updated

kali

tokinblackguy

going on 8wks

going on 8wks

took a couple shots the other day and thought i'd update a little. this is my favorite sweet tooth so far judging by aroma she gives off. also, her bud structure is completely different than the other 4 girls. she is like candy fruit, very aromatic, medium yielder. 2 ladies will come down this week and this one and the other i will leave to fatten up for another week.

i will try to get more pics posted of the skunks and the rest of the room when i get a minute.

cheers:joint:

Last edited:
I cannot see the pics, to post pictures, go to your picture in the album, then click on it which should bring up the large picture with 2 codes underneath the pic. I select the bottom code, right click after i selected it all, then copy. I then go to my post then paste the code and the image should come up. Hope this helps!

1000ARMSofKALI

Hi bro, it looks like harvest of SweetTooth is coming, nice looking buds:yes: good work and that pink kush looks is going nice too, what about pink kush strain? i dont know it

thank you for sharing

kali

Latest posts

Latest posts