What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How To- roll a honey oil blunt!

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
figured id show whoever is interested how i roll oil sealed blunts.
this is what i rolled up for breakfast once i woke up.
3 cups of coffee and this, ima twitching machine!

plain, run of the mill Dutchmaster cigar

couple nugs o' mango haze

grind her up

unwrap the outer leaf

split the inner at the seam and peel off the doubled up paper

lick the outside of the bottom and end of the blunt,
then i heat up a poker a lil bit, stab it into the oil jar.
this makes the oil more managable
coat the inside of the top of the inner paper

po' in da haze

roll up the inner

dont have a pic, but i cut the leaf in 1/2 vertically, so there is less paper.
unless your rolling a 1/2 oz bomber, you dont need all that leaf.
rewrap the leaf around the inner paper and bang!

with your new found weapon on your side, fly to the moon!

Glad someone else out here smokes blunts :) Nicely done, but why do you use the outer leaf?.. Too much paper imo, I just cut open the inside after and roll only with that.

-wookie

SFC

Nice! I don't know about you guys ,but whenever I make a bho run I have a stack of papers ready to sop up what I cannot scrape.

gunna have to do me one of these one day.. only blunts i've had are those flavoured blunt wraps and they're FOUL. and hard to roll with.. that looks num nums.. jealousy :D

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
dayum frankie you just ruined perfectly good weed putting it in that nasty ass cigar paper(leaf) yuck .
im playing bro
myself i quit cigs 13 yrs ago after smoking 2pks a day for 26 yrs,so i dont do the blunt thing besides i love the taste of my weed more then cigars lol

rusto

Beast
This looks like it was fun. and probably pretty tasty too. Blunts are always fun

funny people hate, but you gotta realize a lot of people here got lots o weed and can do what they please with it. ruining the flavor wont matter a few times because they are so used to it already!

"pot snobs" hahaha