Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Cannacopia > Resin Bomb (Blowfish x Deep Chunk) freebie growout thread

Thread Title Search
Resin Bomb (Blowfish x Deep Chunk) freebie growout thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-30-2012, 03:58 AM #1
oceangrownkush

oceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud of
Resin Bomb (Blowfish x Deep Chunk) freebie growout thread

So I placed an order about a week ago at HD with the intention of swooping some of these, so I don't even know if I got there in time to recieve the freebies.. For when my order does arrive and I do or don't end up growing these out I still think it'd be cool to have a place to either drool over the pictures and punch myself in the balls for missing out on this.. Or in the event I did swoop in time I'll be posting my grow log of the RESIN BOMB mamas up in this bitch right here. I've also already decided that I need to preserve these, I plan to incross to the F2 generation and call the resulting seedlot "BLOWCHUNKS" of which the most outstanding female of 50 or so will be my own BLOWCHUNK cutting

I have really high hopes for these and I'm sure plenty of you out there do as well! I haven't seen any grow logs on her yet, in the mean time while we wait please someone post some pictures of the original Blowfish!! I have seldom seen her displayed but heard only the best of the best reports on her, from what I gather its a high yielding hybrid of incredible potency with a unique flavor.

PAYCE
O_G
oceangrownkush is offline Quote

Old 08-04-2012, 06:05 PM #2
Kant C Shyt

Kant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to all
Hey oceangrownkush, I got a pack of these as a freebie a few orders back. Haven't heard much about em but I hope to get to em when I move as i've heard the Blowfish is some very good smoke. Hopefully they come in with your order. GL with those and take care 1
Kant C Shyt is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2012, 07:24 AM #3
oceangrownkush

oceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud of
Sadly they were all out.. Bummed cuz the offer was still up on the site when I placed the order, I'm thinking they left it up to encourage more orders.. Dicks. Got some Bubba x DC instead, only a 5 pack but hey I'm still jazzed on these RKS x DC beans. If anyone makes F2's of the Blowfish x DC they should post em up somewhere and let me know for reals cuz I would be stoked as a motherfucker to get a chance at these bitches.
oceangrownkush is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2012, 02:43 PM #4
Kant C Shyt

Kant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to all
Hey oceangrownkush, i'll keep you in mind when I do. Guess i've have something else to work on when I get the new spot these and Point Break F2s for the community. Take care 1
Kant C Shyt is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2012, 06:35 PM #5
PARADOX

PARADOX is a jewel in the roughPARADOX is a jewel in the roughPARADOX is a jewel in the roughPARADOX is a jewel in the roughPARADOX is a jewel in the roughPARADOX is a jewel in the roughPARADOX is a jewel in the rough
the resin bombs we grew were really nice.. not to rub it in or anything

"Originally Posted by So Quick
green dots and post count means absolutely jack diddly!!"
PARADOX is offline Quote

Old 11-15-2012, 08:20 PM #6
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
oceangrownkush i just got resin bomb as a freebie about a week ago going to pop them in soon it sopose to be real sticky
bugman52 is offline Quote

Old 06-06-2013, 08:38 AM #7
Dapk

Dapk is just really niceDapk is just really niceDapk is just really niceDapk is just really niceDapk is just really niceDapk is just really niceDapk is just really niceDapk is just really niceDapk is just really nice
Resin Bomb
Little yield but realy fine Afghani smell and powerfull body high.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	resinbomb.JPG
Views:	906
Size:	122.2 KB
ID:	224962
Dapk is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-08-2013, 01:50 AM #8
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
resin bomb, just sex them got 3 females kinda small buds, but rock hard nugs and very sticky ,kick ass hight

Old 02-04-2014, 10:05 PM #9
RidgeRebel

RidgeRebel is a jewel in the roughRidgeRebel is a jewel in the roughRidgeRebel is a jewel in the roughRidgeRebel is a jewel in the roughRidgeRebel is a jewel in the roughRidgeRebel is a jewel in the rough
Just got a free pack of these. It's rare that i'm stoked on the freebies. I mean the thought is nice, and im always grateful but usually i just pass them along to someone that's like, "ill take em", because i order the seeds i want and don't really have any use for "extras" especially extras that just don't match my tastes or are of mixed/random or inferior genetics.

But.. after seeing Dapk's pic i'm a little bummed i don't know more about these (flowering time, yield) or have room for them at the moment. but definitely bumped up on the interest/priority list. i will get to them. Keepers for sure.

Thank you Cannacopia. Over all, your genetics are some of the best i've seen.
"WHEN IN DOUBT: FLUSH IT OUT."
-215'd Since 9/9/99-
RidgeRebel is offline Quote