What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growing Kaosangel22's Lavendurp and Playboy

growdady

Hello everyone and thanks for stopping and taking the time to read the post. Today I planted some seeds from Kaosangel22. These are beans from a comp grow, on another site from late 2014 early 2015. These are the beans I have left, 3 Lavendurp 6 Playboys. I am hoping at least one of the Lavendurps is a female. I will definitely clone her out. That shit was pretty good if I recall. Since I am left with an empty 4x2 I decided to grow these out. When we did the competition it was a 12/12 grow I had 3 females hauled in 7 ounces off the 3.

The Lavendurp is White Widow x Super Skunk SSSC x Motor City Purps. Hell no I didn't remember that shit I had to search the old comp thread for that bit of information. I didn't see any information on the Playboys. And I don't remember their background. Nonetheless these girls will go 8-9 weeks. These plants grew big on 12/12 from seed. I cant wait to see what they do with a veg cycle. More than likely there will be some pollinating going on with this grow as well .

I am not sure whatever happened to Kaosangel22 but I hope your in good hands wherever you are brotha. . These plants will veg until my 2 photos finish up in my 4x4. Hope to see you all soon.

growdady

I had to post a picture of the cups before the action starts. Needing the pictures for my records. I am pumped for this grow to get started. Any girls will get flowered into 3 gallon plastic pots. I know 5 gallon would be better. I'm using what I've got, for the space that I have. Hoping for a packed tent this run, as well and some color. The cups were sprayed with water this morning and this afternoon. They will get sprayed this evening as well. This will continue until they sprout.

Attachments

• P7140012.jpg
    P7140012.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts