What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cinderella 99 (PSBC)

S

SandyFantasyman

Final Plant Photos

Final Plant Photos

Last edited:

nickman

Veteran
Very nice , especially grown under screw ins ...

U had posted a smiley face along with those pics. That’s y it was saying u were posting six photos...

too-dope

Quick update:
This smell is amazing. Most smells tend to fade out of your awareness after a while (aka olfactory fatigue) but not this one. I ended up chopping and hanging on 59f and all I can smell is pineapple. Pineapple everywhere! There is a very faint anise/licorice scent as well, but only up close. Good thing that a) I'm legal and b) it smells nothing like what most people associate with cannabis, or I'd probably be hearing some complaints.

The 56f tester pictured above was sooo good. Clear and up and happy.
I'm a pretty major chronic, so I'll try to do a wake-n-bake report to get the full effect once she's spent a little time in the jars, but early assessment is :woohoo::dance013:.
:biggrin:

You've really done some incredible work lately with PSBC gear Sandy. The C99 looks awesome. If I wasn't on a hiatus from buying seeds right now Peak would be one of the breeders at the top of my list. I look forward to your results with the PSBC Blueberry.

G

Gauss

Very nicely done. C99 is pretty foolproof but takes a finer touch to really knock outta the park like that. I totally get the gratification from sharing your work with a family member, all mine are lightweights and it doesn't take much to really blow their minds, but it's still a great feeling of a job well done and friendship shared.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If on a budget Peak is worth turning too or even if not. You can get get lines that cover the different effects like upper, chill or sleepy I guess. The Northern Lights did not get me too sleepy but some feel that. Best NL I grew out of several breeders.