What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can anybody identify this seedling?

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I mean I can only fit 5 pics in a post, but I can literally print anything in plastic it's pretty cool. I made a bunch of controller holders and wire wraps, a couple upgrades for my 3d printer, and somebody laser scanned a piece of bubblegum that I printed out in pink and use as a magnet to stick to things. And a metric fuckton of just plastic "Stuff". I'm gonna give a couple of the Grow Shop signs to the local grow shop guys next time I head in. I also designed a rubber stamp using their logo, I need to print that out still. I think my favorite thing I printed so far is a keyring for a buddy who is heard of hearing, and it holds his batteries so that he always has backups.

It's something that he had a problem, we found a solution, and 3d printed the solution. And that's a great feeling. I dunno if the link works for other people but my album is up at https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81757 with an odd assortment of things printed. And I can already hear the whinging over all this plastic, but it's PLA, it's biodegradeable. It only takes 47-90 days for UV light to break down PLA, which is why so far all my prints are inside prints. I did 1 outside print for a lawn mower handle replacement in PETG, but PETG seems to be such a pita for me to print with I rarely use it.

Fixer

Awsome! I love the Grow Room sign. I've always been interested in 3D printing but I have too many expensive hobbies. Keep posting the pics they're a lot of fun to look at.

Latest posts

Latest posts