What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can anybody identify this seedling?

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
You have a purple tent?
I'm guessing it's the boy, and not happy with 12/12. Perhaps a fuller day would help it express itself better.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
You have a purple tent?
I'm guessing it's the boy, and not happy with 12/12. Perhaps a fuller day would help it express itself better.
I have a blurple veg tent, but that should have been in the flower tent which is an HLG and is white. It was definitely something that snuck in with the soil, I saw a few more like it at my outdoor grow. Makes me worry the grow shop isn't composting there soil enough if stuff is sneaking in with it.

Fixer

I have a blurple veg tent, but that should have been in the flower tent which is an HLG and is white. It was definitely something that snuck in with the soil, I saw a few more like it at my outdoor grow. Makes me worry the grow shop isn't composting there soil enough if stuff is sneaking in with it.

Your local grow shop makes their own soil? That's interesting. If they are composting outside I'd be surprised if there aren't all sorts of windblown seeds in their soil.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
The compost comes from a local farm which does a lot of composting, then they mix in a bunch of other shtuff. Peat + 13 other ingredients if I'm remembering correctly.

Fixer

That make sense. I was trying to picture the local grow shop with a pile of manure in the store. Probably tough to merchandise. :woohoo:

troutman

Seed Whore
I have a blurple veg tent.

Is this your tent? :woohoo:

il_570xN.921897920_eai0.jpg

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
We have them show up in the late summer/early fall, I think. I definitely remember seeing them. I try to move them outside cause if you swat them they stinky ass. :D

Fixer

I just don't understand how they get into the grow room. I get the little nats that live in the soil but it's a journey to make it into the grow room. It's in the bowels of the building. :)

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Actually yeah, I need to get a thread going. Running some BubbaGum from a rad person here on the forum along with the G²H² I made last outdoor. Got an Irene in the flower tent and 3 GG in the veg tent just chilling till they get cloned or given away. I've been 3d printing no stop for like 2 months now and last week I just bought a second hand printer off of craigslist. I think I might have a problem :D But that means I ain't been spending as much time as I should with the plants, but I will be trying to fix that. I need to up pot a few of these and I'm out of dirt which means a trip to the grow shop.