What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Majority Of Commercially Available CBD Products "Contaminated" With Heavy Metals

Rico Swazi

I'm not ashamed. I read. Been doing my own online research almost daily for over 20 years.

research for how to best place an ad without being obvious ?
epic fail pipelie

that is exactly what you are doing with this thread promoting/endorsing a product that has no scientific data to support your claim

Also Z shield will help your body remove heavy metals.
it is plain to see you have an agenda without providing any facts to support your position

Rico Swazi

pipelie is on the team to promote this trash I reckon

The Proprietary Science Behind Z-Shield;

One of the proprietary processes used in the creation of Z-Shield is the Spagyrex method, created by Dr. Edward Group after his lifelong research into addressing health at a root level.
Working with the Infowars Life team, Dr. Group began a journey to create the most powerful herbal chemical and toxic metal cleanse product available. It started by studying the works of the famous 16th century healer, scientist, and alchemist, Paracelsus.
Paracelsus composed the word Spagyria (Spagyry), which means to extract (spao) and combine (ageiro). The word was used to describe the process and power of transmuting a preparation of herbs into an elixir of health and longevity.
Our Spagyrex process is a revolutionary, multi-step, proprietary processing technique that follows the principle of separating and recombining all the elements of an herb to extract the most powerful essence of its healing nature.
https://www.infowarsstore.com/z-shield.html

starts a thread warning of the dangers of contaminants and heavy metals and just so happens to have the 'cure' for same

to the tune of charie sheen

......shilling!!!

edit to add that while it does disclose the key ingredients-
Key Ingredients In The Z-Shield Formula:

• Organic Lovage Root
  • Organic Cleavers
  • Tamarind Fruit
  • Organic Orange Peel
  • Organic Cilantro
  • Organic Milk Thistle Seed
  • Fulvic/Humic Acid
  • Shilajit
  • Zeolites Concentrate
Smart people will see z-sham as having the same problem with adulteration contamination and overall deception as everything else whether it be on the store shelf or interwebs. I'd like to see the complete list of ingredients, including other, inert and proprietary.
call it Rico's right to know

buyer beware as stated earlier

Last edited:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
pipelie is on the team to promote this trash I reckon...

starts a thread warning of the dangers of contaminants and heavy metals and just so happens to have the 'cure' for same....

......shilling!!!

edit to add that while it does disclose the key ingredients-
Smart people will see z-sham as having the same problem with adulteration contamination and overall deception as everything else whether it be on the store shelf or interwebs. I'd like to see the complete list of ingredients, including other, inert and proprietary.
call it Rico's right to know
buyer beware as stated earlier

... and in addition, they're also selling the 'safe' hemp CBD oil AFTER they poison the well for the competition.

infowars is SNEAKY, nothing new there!:tiphat::bigeye:

PDX Dopesmoker

Its alright, I abide with God's Spirit of truth. I am open minded. Where do you stand?

You don't abide with God's Spirit of truth: you started this thread to slander completely innocent pot plants, stop circulating fake news, there is no good reason to have any government body regulating the growth or consumption of cannabis products in any way.
You're not open minded: you saw that bullshit on the local news and took it hook line and sinker and when someone intelligent like myself tells you its false you refuse to even consider the possibility that you're wrong and I'm right.

Gry

Cannabis is a bio-accumulator.

Traditionally planted in heavily polluted areas as a means
of extracting contaminants from the soil.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You don't abide with God's Spirit of truth: you started this thread to slander completely innocent pot plants, stop circulating fake news, there is no good reason to have any government body regulating the growth or consumption of cannabis products in any way.
You're not open minded: you saw that bullshit on the local news and took it hook line and sinker and when someone intelligent like myself tells you its false you refuse to even consider the possibility that you're wrong and I'm right.

Hey! Chill out! I agree, research showing heavy metal contamination may or may not be true, regardless, cannabis should not be regulated at the government level. The market will take care of that. People will begin to demand and purchase tested hemp oil. I just wanted to share the story on NORML.
:smoke:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Is the 'psychosis' real too?
Alex Jones blames conspiracy claims on ‘psychosis’

It could be contagious.
If people like Donald Trump and Alex Jones don't get the american populace to have a frank, adult discussion about mental health, literally nothing ever will. They are bat shit insane. Full stop. But since they have money they are considered "eccentric" where as if a poor person said 1/10th the insane shit they said, they would be forcibly put into a mental health institute for evaluation. This country cares about money more than anything else, at the detriment to it as a society.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Senator Aaron McComb:
When I'm in office it's going to be just like the 80's. The top 10% will get richer and the other 90% can immigrate to Mexico where they can get a better life.

Rico Swazi

Hey! Chill out! I agree, research showing heavy metal contamination may or may not be true, regardless, cannabis should not be regulated at the government level. The market will take care of that. People will begin to demand and purchase tested hemp oil. I just wanted to share the story on NORML.

WTF ?
I admit I was fooled at the beginning, gave you rep for the OP thinking the inclusion of z-shite was a joke.

I should have waited for you to show your true intentions which I now believe is to promote your political beliefs and maybe make a lil somethin somethin on the side shilling and promoting Z-shite. Easy enough to compensate you for every click thru from this site to theirs.

I was hoping to talk adulterants, contaminants, labeling laws and the lack of consumer protection but I see this is not the place for that.

Have a nice day pipeline

dddaver

Veteran
Thanks pipe, that's the only negative rep I've gotten since back when some crazy chic did back when I first started here. Some might think I should return the favor but unlike you I would not stoop that low.

Everyone chooses how to live their own lives. I choose to live mine in positivity.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Very shocked this thread has not been taken down. Was interested in topic myself until the nonsense was what it was. Like i get theres tons of products that are indeed contaminated but we can all evade that by providing ourselves home made and much more effective CBD extracts and infusions rather than worrying about which corporate clowns are just trying to bleed us all for profits. Lets stick to facts please as ICmag is an educational resource many of us here cherish

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'm glad you did, pipeline. It's a bigger problem than PDX wants to admit. There ARE contaminants in CBD products.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
John 10:25-30

Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of Me. But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you. My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand. I and My Father are one."

I would prefer to grow my own CBD hemp and cook it into some oatmeal. Washington's Reserve is tested CBD oil. I will send them an email asking for clarification.