What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

popped my first autos ever

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If there is mold, snip it off with scissors. I think I saw it on one bud, 1/2 way on stalk, right?

FoxFace

thank you for all of your help aridbud you are correct it is on the stalk you have a good eye and spreading we think here is more picture
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just snip it off....use diluted hydrogen peroxide and water there so it doesn't spread. You've come far since your first few posts! Look forward to hearing your impressions of your own home grown, cured tasty morsels!

FoxFace

Just snip it off....use diluted hydrogen peroxide and water there so it doesn't spread. You've come far since your first few posts! Look forward to hearing your impressions of your own home grown, cured tasty morsels!
have snipped it off and will leave it as it is for now:thank you:
aridbud
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

FoxFace

took it down today mold was spreading all over so got some to smoke
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

:smoweed:
:thank you:for your help

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice! Do a proper cure....mold can still create havoc in drying/ jarring process.

Spraying affected areas with hydrogen peroxide may have decreased mold issue. Anyway, you learn with each grow.

Enjoy!

FoxFace

Nice! Do a proper cure....mold can still create havoc in drying/ jarring process.

Spraying affected areas with hydrogen peroxide may have decreased mold issue. Anyway, you learn with each grow.

Enjoy!
its curing now aridbud will tell you and the others how it smokes in time im happy to wait it will be cured as long as how long do you think before i can try it:)

Last edited:

FoxFace

well after waiting a while I decided to test the smoke and im happy it has put a big smile on my face and my friends face to and now im hungry my friend has gone home a funny colour and says he be back laters the taste of this was a lot of lemon nearly sickly and makes my eyes very red now I go eat thanks :)

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well after waiting a while I decided to test my smoke and im happy it has put a big smile on my face and my friends face to and now im hungry my friend has gone home a funny colour and says he be back laters the taste of this was a lot of lemon nearly sickly and makes my eyes very red now I go eat thanks :)

Great job, FoxFace!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gud choice :) foxface I see he do gud seed :)

We do our best. Been in the game for more than a decade and a half. We understand (from medical view point) what is a good hybrid to treat chronic conditions as well as for enjoyment.

Thanks for thumbs up.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I was thinking about after a couple weeks, maybe put her in a 5gal bucket and put it outside??? What do you guys thank?? Like I said it's the first Autos I've had and heard about 90 days they mature from start to finish

FoxFace

thank you aridbuds and hunter :) wvkindbud38 I hope you have fun with your autos I think aridbuds is the man to ask about this as I still learning :) but I would say go for it :)