What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

popped my first autos ever

Koozy92

Just registered! Hi all.

Nitrogen maybe? Never used MG. I wouldn’t over react, they don’t look bad. Hardest thing to do is leave them alone.

H

hunter77

Heat, over watering can cause clawing. Plant looks great.
:woohoo::thank you:
that happened to me a while ago and I did not know what caused it I had big temperature and to much water glad you posted it plant looks ace foxface

Last edited:

FoxFace

:thank you: to you all very warm today my temp was at Celsius 34 plant loved it leaves upwards so I think its good for plant or to hot but looks happy:thank you: skunkist I only have tomatoe food and mg nothing else apart from water so I hope she will be fine :thank you:

FoxFace

here is my medicine should I pull some leaves off her or leave them on I just read about defolation maybe more flower or leave be :thank you:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

bibi40

Your plant seems healthy , let her leaves , and let her do ,
she's a pretty nice and tall plant your will enjoy for sure ...

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Sime fan leaves will yellow, then snap the off. I'll really thin mine out if a lack of air circulation. If your at home, on a deck, you're golden. No need to hurt it. Let photosensitivity happen and let it go into senescence naturally.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Is anybody doing any outdoor auto grows?? Kinda wonder if I could find something and get 2 harvests a season. If needed I could put them outdoors probably around mid Mar to early April. I'm on the east coast or course lol....Most of the autoflower plants only go about 100 days right?? I apologize for my lack of knowledge about autos guys, just kinda curious if there's some good strains I could do this with?? If it's not possible that's fine also, but I've seen a few nice auto grows on YT but there indoors.

Koondense

Veteran
Autos can do great outdoors, best in 20l fabric pots on some kind of balcony or some nice exposed place.
My friends were all doing one early harvest with autos until I thought them about perpetual growing lol.
You can easily harvest one plant per week or more if you have the space.
Autos are really fun if you have some space outdoors.

Cheers

FoxFace

temperature inside greenhouse is only 8c its starting to get colder again i hope it gets hotter later today :)

KiefRichards

temperature inside greenhouse is only 8c its starting to get colder again i hope it gets hotter later today :)

Where is so freezing?, here in Finland 15c my balcony evening, 61 latitude

Put N and Mg and bloom u water and good things happend, nice looking medicine u have...

FoxFace

Where is so freezing?, here in Finland 15c my balcony evening, 61 latitude

Put N and Mg and bloom u water and good things happend, nice looking medicine u have...

:thank you: I only have what I have said previously as in food for them and my location is unimportant temperature in Auckland is now only 9c my temperature has risen since earlier today:thank you:
but my location is not auckland

FoxFace

friend of mine looked in today and told me that my auto is done he says it also has the beginnings of mould so after 90 days from seed and mold starting he thinks take it down as he says its cloudy thank you for all your help maybes I do better at later date:)
picture.php
picture.php

Koondense

Veteran
Where is the mold? These buds look ok but not done yet, give her at least a couple weeks extra.

Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts