What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WV SP 250 test/grow

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
she's green alright. i have one out i threw in a bucket with strong soil mix no buffer layer thats extra green. she sticks out compared to the native vegetation.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Just gotta get my clones,seedlings outta here and were going 12/12!!!! Hopefully I can do a good job for the wonderful folks at Mars Hydro.

Busto

Nice and healthy girls you got there ! Interested in the KLPxDoSiDos, thanks for the hint on the thread !

Keep it green, following

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Man I gotta bit carried away pruning lol, Looks like Mr Mayogee gotta hold of the Bellini lol, Looks like Bonsai now lol, ah it's been growing awhile most that lower stuff and fan leaves I'm trying to remove move. I'm kinda old school I don't like pruning half the plant like I've seen. But I'm pruning a lot more than I used too. But I thinned out the Grapology pretty good also, it's about perfect for flowering, and the Dos x KL I removed some small lower stuff basically wasn't much to remove, a few leavez. I'm getting my outdoor stuff,...outdoors lol. So tomorrow I gotta get some Promix and I'll get the rest took outdoors and get 12/12 set tomorrow!!!! It's definitely gonna happen!!!! Man i hopefully the longer Veg will help with final weight. I dunno if I've got pics but I ended up suppercropping everything, I think it's gonna help, I defiantly need to tie them. I expect that Grapeology to explode, there all probably gonna be hell to keep from growing so tall were there so big, I dunno. I'll get some pics tonight

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Updated pics, after pruning. my cam was almost dead the flash didn't work. I'm not sure how these will look. But I've had the LED up pretty high, I'll lower it as we start into flowering, find a happy medium to keep it at

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Could've got some brighter pics if i lowered it. I had to raise it for something and just haven't got back to lowering it. I've been using my normal feeding/nutes, I haven't changed anything much. I've got well water, it's not RO so hopefully it does ok. I've used it a lot last year and it doesn't seem to bother the plants that much. In the winter I get water outta the mtns.

Cannarado genetics Grapology

Bellini
Cali Connection

Philosopher
Dos x Key Lime

That's what I'm running. This grow started from seeds also. Just some thoughts on Vegging, I really prefer straight to my final container after getting them outta the 1st Styrofoam cup, instead,of transplanting to 1gal bags, although for obvious reasons. But all 3 plants are doing good. The LED is insane, The plants are really growing great.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's a few more I took. I honestly think the Grapology might overgrow the app 2x4 area, when front is closed.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Glad you pointed me here. I'll look into Mars products. I'm and outdoor grower but I start everything indoors of course. I've always used 2'x4' clf lights to raise seedlings. I purchased a little root-farm light and that test seemed to work, but I have to admit, I had to adjust to working without the heat from my hydro suckers. lol But using less electricity is something we all need to do.

I still have to investigate what kind to get for the nursery.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Glad you pointed me here. I'll look into Mars products. I'm and outdoor grower but I start everything indoors of course. I've always used 2'x4' clf lights to raise seedlings. I purchased a little root-farm light and that test seemed to work, but I have to admit, I had to adjust to working without the heat from my hydro suckers. lol But using less electricity is something we all need to do.

I still have to investigate what kind to get for the nursery.

Yea I'm getting ready to flower??? it's crazy because this was been the best for seedlings. And even Veg it's made for short internodes/stalkier plants. It's definitely a top end product. I've just been using a box and oscillating fans. I had the light lower but raised it for some reason. But you can put that light a lot closer. And the seedlings grow good far off the side, they do fine. I love these Leds, super bright

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
There now of 12hrs guys, Since the Grapology is so big, I decided there's no way to fit those 3 plants into a 2x4 area. I've had a really hard time letting this lady go, but I've kept the biggest and smallest plants Grapology and Bellini. I hated to take the Dos x KL outdoors, but I'm gonna start a separate thread on Philosopher strains. I'm not killing her just gonna be trying to grow her outdoors. It was getting huge also and I liked the Grapology and Bellini and into flowering we go. Wish I had a dehumidifier, but it's gonna be next grow before I have enough cash.

G

Grower369

wvkindbud38 that led is doing a great job in that room the plants look qualty.
I am building a 4ft x 2ft Space. so you rekon 2 x plants would be best for that space

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
nice its flower time, gluck cant wait to see what the led does for ya, nice to have less heat I'm sure :)

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Flipped to 12hrs now, I'm gonna try to get a small fan I can put inside or mt. on the wall. Here's a few pics. I figured I'm getting ready to have my hands full tying these lady's down

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Were gonna push the 2ft wide a bit, I'm trying to keep it close. The 4ft long should be about right for 2 larger plants like this. It's still gonna be a tight fight. But we'll see what we get in about 65daysish