What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway Mars Hydro TS-2000 giveaway

Leaflet

I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I currently grow using HID and have been wanting to try LED for quite a while, but can't justify the expense.

Alanbrown88

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, for my PC Growbox :)
I would like to try this new Led. ;)
[/FONT]

G

Grower369

I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000 because its from the best Led company and would fit my new grow space perfect

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
the first winner is number #6

Attachments

• 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 25

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Well, since nobody else did it yet, congrats Scrappy-doo and Douglas.Curtis. I am assuming this was post 6 and 30 being winners?

Can't wait to see what you guys can do with it, and thanks again Mars Hydro for another giveaway.

Scrappy-doo

Wow! Thanks Mars Hydro Led!

I haven't won anything since I was in grade school 30+ yrs ago. Psyched to see what I can do with it.

J

jaded1

Congrats to the winners,if the 1000's are anything to go by,you'll both be very happy with the 2000's.

Iowa Grown

That was a really nice share Mars HL, thanks for that... and congratulations to [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Douglas.Curtis n' [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Scrappy-doo[/FONT] on their very awesome wins![/FONT]