What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro Tester

U

useless.gardens

Last edited:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
the SP 250 tester is @wvkindbud38, the light has sent, he will receive it soon

Wow it looks like a great light, I can't wait to get it. Thanks Mars Hydro, cant wait to grow a nice bush under it. :tiphat:

I never get lucky, but I guess I did today. I can't wait for FEDEX so I can check it out and get some pics. Again thanks Mars Hydro for allowing me to test this SP 250

Thanks guys for all the congrats,

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Wow it looks like a great light, I can't wait to get it. Thanks Mars Hydro, cant wait to grow a nice bush under it. :tiphat:

I never get lucky, but I guess I did today. I can't wait for FEDEX so I can check it out and get some pics. Again thanks Mars Hydro for allowing me to test this SP 250

Thanks guys for all the congrats,
I think you will receive it today

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I think you will receive it today

Yes he usually runs around 3pm est......cant wait to get it and see it. I live in a extremely rural area so he might be later. Again, I'm honored to be chosen to test the SP 250. I wanna thank the guys at Mars-Hydro. I also wanna let everybody know I'm gonna give you the facts as I see, I wanna be honest to the community Ive been a member of over 12yrs, I'm not gonna BS anybody about anything as im sure Mars-Hydro would want it that way.

R

Rab.C

Wvkindbud38 thats a cracking led your getting.cant wait too see the dank it Produces...
all the best Rab.C

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Are there any Australian growers here? Or growers who like to play YouTube or Instagram?
Hands Up!

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
:groupwave:

I may not be Australian, or from there, but I do have YouTube and Instagram and have no problem using them :) Use the YouTube mostly for game design stuffs, and Instagram mostly for squishing rosin.

Last edited:
J

jaded1

Congrats Brunch,they're a bright little light.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts