What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
In addition to the led lights, the apple phone I use only provides a one-year warranty, and for this year's warranty, I also specially purchased an extended warranty

the apple warr is 1yr... n thats what they tell u upfront- your warr is 3mos, but u tout 3yrs... its called BS...

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Thanks for your warm welcome, We would love to sponsor some people on ICMag

That's a nice offer indeed but after thinking about it something else could be just around the corner for me,, consider my name out of the draw all together... best of luck to mr brunch and all the rest who apply .:tiphat..:

G

Received my MARS REFLECTOR 96 600W LED today. Looks quality built, lit up like a little disco, will install it tomorrow. Wanted the SP250 but its not available here.
Yo MARS sponsor me, what up.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
That's a nice offer indeed but after thinking about it something else could be just around the corner for me,, consider my name out of the draw all together... best of luck to mr brunch and all the rest who apply .:tiphat..:
Aren't you interested?:bump:

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Happy Easter to you too :) Looks like you have some quality products, just browsing your site again, a friend of mine has gotten a few things threw you has said nothing but good things so far, hope to try something soon myself.