What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CoCo's 85w Grow Tent

starke

Great photos, especially the last close up of the trichs. What kind of close up/macro set up did you use?

CoCo_LoCo

Week 7 (day 49)

Week 7 (day 49)

I was going to harvest at day 9 weeks (63 days) but I think 8 to 8.5 weeks will be enough.

Flushing starts tomorrow. Id like to feed straight water for at least 7 days.

Last edited:

CoCo_LoCo

SO I harvested 6 days ago :D

This is some luff I took early for testing purposes. Smoked some last night and today.

Its not perfectly dry but smokable. The smell is excellent, not much flavour as its not properly dry. High is very pleasant. Very very smooth smoke.

Cant wait to get the rest in the jar, at least 3 more days to dry.

Last edited:

CoCo_LoCo

The smell is quite fruity with strong citrus notes. The effect is quite strong and can couch lock if you have too much. Taste is ok, nothing special.

This is the clone fresh from the veg house (my friends windowsill). It will be her first night of flower time. Still loving the scrog.

Last edited:

CoCo_LoCo

4 weeks of 12/12

4 weeks of 12/12

Seriously, I'm outa rep but I'll be back. Loving the pics and congrats on the harvest!

Thanks Agent : D

Here are some pics of Round 2 with the Exodus Cheese - grown in beautiful Mars Hydro tent ; ) This is week 4 of flower.

Last edited:

CoCo_LoCo

I now have a veg area :D

I bought a DIY LED kit and put it together. Took some cutting, drilling and soldering but nothing too hectic.

A friend of mine (the baboon) has all the required tools and helped alot.

3 x pcbs on aluminium strips, each pcb has 8x 3w leds. Mostly white and blue with a few red. Total of 24 x 3w covering a 65cm x 65cm area.

I fucked one of the pcbs up by over tightening a screw, luckily I had a spare.

I built the enclosure out of PVC pipe and black backed white plastic.

The 3 x cheese clones where planted today. Lovely strain but Id like to get some new genetics going.

Last edited:

CoCo_LoCo

1 week of 18/6

1 week of 18/6

Here are the clone babies after a week under the new veg LED.

Im happy with the results. The runty one is recovering a lot slower but is doing fine considering the circumstances.

She was a freebie as she was about to be thrown away. Her leaves where quite yellow but the roots where good.

They have all been topped in the last few days. I like to top often and early.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts