What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI Humboldt flower pics

purpleplayer007

Those chem91x crosses are nice . I got those as freebies too. only popped two both could of been keepers...Loud chemdog skunk taste /smell

nickman

Veteran
There's even Indiana Bubblegum S1. I feel a bit like Christmas already. Forum, Cali-O, Bubblegum...what do I need more...any suggestions...haha

You have that right...!!!...

I was just listening to the pot cast again today with Nspecta and know I wanna try his bubblegum even more than before...

nickman

Veteran
@nickman - Much appreciated man.

From just the two beans I popped of the irene x bubba (rev) cross, I can definitely see these have some real nice plants in the mix. Anyone who's got a pk or 2 of these and is interested in either parents are in for real a treat! More great seed from Nspecta.

I lost the originals pics (old phone) from this run of Mendocino purple kush x bubba (rev), so had to steal'em from another forum where id posted CSI pics originally.

View attachment 504605

View attachment 504606

View attachment 504607

Been ordering some 3 packs Forum Cut S1's and got a nice share of freebies.

At the time I was ordering I saw these Cali-O S1's but they were sold out.

I wrote in the order notes I would like to buy some if they should be back in stock again and they sent me a whole pack for free and three other ones:

Beggin' Blitz (F-Cut OG x Chemdog 91)
Snausages (Mystery OG Kush x Chemdog 91)
Bully sticks (Legend OG Kush x Chemdog 91).
That's cool, isn't it...

Those are some great freebies bro...!!!...

I’d love to try those bully sticks...

I have a few Snausages in their 2nd week of flowering now... I really wish I knew what cut of OG he used in this crosss... either way, they’re looking very nice and I just can’t wait to see them in full on flower mode...!!!...

ForTheLove

Veteran
I always enjoy the detailed visual insight into cannabis trichomes and outta leaf vain structures with macro photography.

@DoobieDuck "Thank You Always"

ForTheLove

Veteran
@nickman

How did your "bubba ain't shit" turn out?
They were looking chunky!

Also you got the og X chem91 freebies on the go too I read?
I'm super interested to see those too, got a pk myself, but my #33's & guava chem's are too strong competition atm!

nickman

Veteran
@nickman

How did your "bubba ain't shit" turn out?
They were looking chunky!

Also you got the og X chem91 freebies on the go too I read?
I'm super interested to see those too, got a pk myself, but my #33's & guava chem's are too strong competition atm!

They came out pretty good... I say pretty good because they could have came out way better if it wasn’t so hot from it being summertime...

The Old Family Purple F2’s (r) and Snausages that I’ve got going now are really impressing me...!!!...

Here’s some of the OFP ...
At either four or five weeks, can’t remember when the pics were taken...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ForTheLove

Veteran
nickman, bro they look great!
You running the old family purple too! I'm jelly man, ha ha.

Snaugaes looking like a good mix of both parents from what I saw of your pheno's.
What are you currently seeing/smelling from them @nickman. I can't wait to see them finished & here your opinions bout the smokes.

PLR&£

nickman

Veteran
nickman, bro they look great!
You running the old family purple too! I'm jelly man, ha ha.

Snaugaes looking like a good mix of both parents from what I saw of your pheno's.
What are you currently seeing/smelling from them @nickman. I can't wait to see them finished & here your opinions bout the smokes.

PLR&£

Thanks man, the OFP are the newer F2’s (r)...
All the OFP’s smell very fruity and dank...

With the Snausages it looks like I may have a nice mixture of the parents in plant #1...
#2 looks to be more OG dominant with those skinny ass stems...
#3 looks to be a Chem91 leaner to me...

They all smell great...!!!...

Those look good. I found a nice urkle leaning pheno out of the first 5 beans I popped. :tiphat:

How long did your OFP run??? 9-10 weeks???