What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dungeon of The Dank...!!!...

Miraculous Meds

Get yourself calm and collected so you think clearly and make the best decisions possible. Always better safe than sorry. When the times right, you got the gear and skills you need to grow some great flowers!

nickman

Veteran
Sorry to hear that, hope shit clears up quick for you, best of luck!
Thank you

Best of luck, buddy. :huggg:
Thanks man... I won’t forget about what we had talked about...!!!... Don’t even worry about that... I’m not that type of person to go back on what I promise...!!!... my word is my bond...

Get yourself calm and collected so you think clearly and make the best decisions possible. Always better safe than sorry. When the times right, you got the gear and skills you need to grow some great flowers!
Right on brother...!!!... I haven’t been calm and collected for a while now, dealing with what I’ve been dealing with at home...!!!... I’ll get there soon enough man...!!!... I’m praying that things get better for this person I’ve been dealing with...!!!... I need to just turn it over to GOD...!!!...
I can’t wait to run some of these blueberry crosses... ... ...

Stay safe and stay strong brother
Thanks bro...!!!...

Thanks again everyone for the kind words and thoughts...!!!...
y’all are some great people and true friends even though we’ve never seen each other face to face...!!!...

Be Safe Everyone... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
stay safe brother and when its time you know where you can get some lovin help from the gang got plenty xtra beans if ever in the need

nickman

Veteran
Im sorry to hear Nickma

All the best to you brother!! Im hoping your all good.. If you need anything let me know

stay safe brother and when its time you know where you cant get some lovin help from the gang got plenty xtra beans if ever in the need

Me too on the extra beans

Thanks fella’s...!!!... I REALLY appreciate it... ... ...

I’ve got plenty of beans for when I can get back to this thing of ours...!!!... Thank You though, Thank You...!!!...

:smoke out:... ... ...

Latest posts

Latest posts