What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S.A.D. X9 RDWC.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Left hand side Wilma,, Nice to see you drop by skunkfunk thanks and these should take off soon enough .

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Stay safe all.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers bibi.

Well been battling with something unknown to me with these from the start,,, One day I will look in,, and see twisted leaves and drooping and also yellowing from bottom up first thought that came to mind was lock out ,, next day leaves back to normalish.. bluelab pen and wand. ph reads anything from 5.2 to 6.2 have also tried ph strips which is telling me more the same so don't think ph is problem water temp is nearly always at about 65 to 70 rh is on point nutes been feeding at 1.2 to 1.4 but have upped now to 1.6ec with no signs of improvement have done several water changes with tap water and ph it with and without nutes fan is maybes a little close but don't think its that,,, room temp all on point heres hoping to them finishing in about 6 or 7 weeks time without any more added problems from them. stroll on xmas.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Calmag also added but in small dose all bad leaves including yellows taken off should of left for photos sorry guys forgot,

Last edited:

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Looks a lot like a flounder. Those are one of my favorite eats, not to mention a blast to catch. They go nuts for a live shrimp under a bobber.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks a lot like a flounder. Those are one of my favorite eats, not to mention a blast to catch. They go nuts for a live shrimp under a bobber.

You are correct sir,:good: Good eye, the way apparently to tell is by the lateral line on the dab it has a c shape curve where this does not. Good observation my friend have since corrected it from dab to flounder.:tiphat:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers mate!

The flowers are looking great, congrats and thanks for sharing :D

Sweet smokes! :tiphat:

tommy

Crowmax

Veteran
Hi Dark! :wave:
Your babies look happy , maybe they didnt like the ph @ 5.2 , keep us updated.

Lucky you, things will start fatting up now !

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for looking in guys always appreciated and welcomed and will keep updating till the end of this grow good or bad whatever the outcome

Added a few more photos with close up of leaf and have also changed both resevoirs totally drained and only water for 3 days no nutes at all. maybes right maybes wrong we will see but have been spraying them down for 3 days with a very mild solution of seaweed
To be honest I see no difference this time leaves are still a little droopy maybes lockout and can also see some deficency on some of them leaves but buds look a little fatter compared to last week so as long as these finish I will be more than happy like I said before these seeds have never been a problem in the past for me and from start till now these aint been the best I have had..... but life goes on, and so will these, onwards and upwards so to speak and I will also be binning these clay balls after this round and using new ones as have plenty of full sacks just for piece of mind. have also noticed in reservoir what looks like springtails which I aint noticed until now so have ordered some food grade peroxide as ran out a while ago, a deterent burn the little critters out of my roots just in case but not to strong for my ladies I know ..Well this weeks photo update is tomorrow so a day early wont harm keeps me all up to date with these .
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Guys for looking in much appreciated as always, Getting there slowly.:tiphat: